PDA

View Full Version : Happy Vegan new year

SlackAlice
Jan 1st, 2011, 02:35 PM
Hi everyone

Just thought I would be the first to wish you all a Happy Vegan New Year!!! :D

Did anybody do anything wild/exciting/funny or downright batty during the festive season they want to share?

Slack Alice:heart:

Clueless Git
Jan 1st, 2011, 03:33 PM
Did anybody do anything wild/exciting/funny or downright batty during the festive season they want to share?

Slack Alice:heart:
Well, I had some outright batty-bird stay round my place most nights over the festive season ..

Does that count and are you still coming over to mine again tonight?

Happy new year everyone!

Sgable84
Jan 1st, 2011, 03:34 PM
I actually stayed home after a 10 hour day at work...I fell asleep at 930!! I wish I could have gone to a cocktail party

SlackAlice
Jan 1st, 2011, 04:00 PM
I actually stayed home after a 10 hour day at work...I fell asleep at 930!! I wish I could have gone to a cocktail party

parties are over rated ...it was probably rubbish anyway;)

SlackAlice
Jan 1st, 2011, 04:01 PM
Well, I had some outright batty-bird stay round my place most nights over the festive season ..

Does that count and are you still coming over to mine again tonight?

Happy new year everyone!

Yes and probably no now :p

khadagan
Jan 2nd, 2011, 01:43 AM
Happy new year everyone!

VeganZee
Jan 2nd, 2011, 01:13 PM
Happy New Year from me too :) Me and my husband ate a late take out Chinese and watched his Miranda dvd that he got for Christmas!!

cobweb
Jan 2nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
Happy 2011 from me aswell. I've been on the forum way too much again lately, I bet everyone is sick of me banging on. I'll be back at work soon lol.

khadagan
Jan 2nd, 2011, 09:31 PM
Happy 2011 from me aswell. I've been on the forum way too much again lately, I bet everyone is sick of me banging on. I'll be back at work soon lol.

im not sick of you, but then again im pretty new around here ;)

leedsveg
Jan 2nd, 2011, 09:58 PM
Happy New Year to everyone. I'm not sick of you either Cobbers. When you've not been on, I worried that you might not be ok. Glad that you are!!:thumbsup:

Leedsveg

cobweb
Jan 2nd, 2011, 10:13 PM
im not sick of you, but then again im pretty new around here ;)

he-he, give it time! :D

Happy New Year to everyone. I'm not sick of you either Cobbers. When you've not been on, I worried that you might not be ok. Glad that you are!!:thumbsup:

Leedsveg

thanks mate, I'm as ok as I ever get ;)