PDA

View Full Version : Hello again, not sure if you'll remember me...aka yum

yum
Jan 13th, 2011, 12:29 AM
hello everyone,

will make this message short and sweet as it's very late :)

Just wanted to drop by and say hi and show my face. Was Vegan for 3 years then when became pregnant went veggie again (personal rreasons such as becoming a single mum and having a huge upheaval and emotional turmoil tbh). Anyways my duaghter is 9 months and an absolute gem. I'm in a great place now, got my s**t together so to speak and am very happy.

I want to go back to my old vegan lifestyle for obv ethical reasons and pave the way for my daughter to follow in my footsteps.

Guess i've come on here looking for some support, maybe see a few old faces and hoping not for anyone to shout at me :o

stephanie
xx

Back-Space
Jan 13th, 2011, 03:05 AM
hello everyone,

will make this message short and sweet as it's very late :)

Just wanted to drop by and say hi and show my face. Was Vegan for 3 years then when became pregnant went veggie again (personal rreasons such as becoming a single mum and having a huge upheaval and emotional turmoil tbh). Anyways my duaghter is 9 months and an absolute gem. I'm in a great place now, got my s**t together so to speak and am very happy.

I want to go back to my old vegan lifestyle for obv ethical reasons and pave the way for my daughter to follow in my footsteps.

Guess i've come on here looking for some support, maybe see a few old faces and hoping not for anyone to shout at me :o

stephanie
xx

Hey, welcome back :) It's good to see more people raising their children vegan(that's what you meant right?).

harpy
Jan 13th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Hello there yum - glad things are going well for you! Doesn't seem possible your daughter is 9 months old already, does she have any career plans yet? ;)

pusskins
Jan 13th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Hello and welcome back :) 9 months already??!! Cor! Glad to hear things are going well for you :thumbsup:

leedsveg
Jan 13th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Welcome back yum.:thumbsup: Glad that things are going well for you.

Leedsveg

sandra
Jan 13th, 2011, 05:46 PM
Good to hear from you again Stephanie! Welcome back! :) xxx

vava
Jan 13th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Hello Yum! Glad you are back - I remember your photo on your avatar - you looked about 12 which means you must have got pregnant when you were....:amazed_ani:

khadagan
Jan 13th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Welcome back! Well I'm a new face here, but it's nice to have you back anyway! I'm happy to hear you're in a better place now and well done on getting there so soon as well by the sounds of it! Splitting up is often very difficult, especially when there is a little one involved. Anyway, I hope you can keep looking forward in a positive way and I don't think you have to be afraid of anyone shouting at you here...we're all verrrrrry nice! ;)

emmapresley
Jan 14th, 2011, 12:14 AM
hiya!!

*massive hug!!*

i'm really happy to see you back..who the chuff is gonna shout at you?!
noone, that's who. i'll rarr at them if they do.
for me, you're welcomed back with open arms and your mini too. pics! we wanna see yummy baby pics!

xxx

Back-Space
Jan 14th, 2011, 02:18 AM
*Yells at Yum and runs away* http://freeemoticonsandsmileys.com/animated%20emoticons/Smile%20Animated%20Emoticons/happy%20dance.gif

fiamma
Jan 14th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Of course we remember you!!! :) Massive congrats on your pregnancy and your decision to raise your wee one a vegan :) Hope you're all doing well and look forward to reading your posts :) xx

Gwydion
Jan 15th, 2011, 11:12 AM
9 months, holy smoke! Welcome back, hope to see you stick around this time ;-p

pat sommer
Jan 19th, 2011, 07:46 AM
Hi and welcome back Stephanie!

I've got an old face so that should make you feel good ; )

harpy
Jan 19th, 2011, 11:42 AM
I've got an old face so that should make you feel good

LOL, same here