PDA

View Full Version : New settings?

Haniska
Apr 5th, 2011, 03:53 AM
Has there been a setting change? I can't really view vegan forum without some severe scrolling.
It makes me think of when notepad is not on wordwrap. Is there some way I can correct this on my own computer?

I haven't been on in quite a while.

Thanks

Risker
Apr 5th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Don't think so, works fine here anyway. Do you mean you have to scroll horizontally?

pusskins
Apr 5th, 2011, 02:51 PM
Yes, I get that when I try the forum on Kelisa style. So I use Paper instead. Don't know why it does that.

Korn
Apr 5th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Hi, which browsers and operating system do you use?

RubyDuby
Apr 5th, 2011, 09:57 PM
different problem here, but I've noticed lately I can't get the forum to open on my bf's droid. Anyone else have this problem?

pusskins
Apr 6th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Hi, which browsers and operating system do you use?

I use IE on Windows 7.

Haniska
Apr 6th, 2011, 09:34 AM
yes. I set it to paper like pusskins said and that worked fine. I'm using IE too on Microsoft Windows XP.
RubyDuby, my Driod does fine except sometimes it crashes and its so small I rarely use it.

Korn
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Does the problem with IE occur in other browsers as well? I know IE has had a lot of problems with many versions of the vBulletin software..

Also - has anything improved since yesterday? We're now on version 4.1.3, and was on 4.1.2 yesterday.

pusskins
Apr 7th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Yep, still the same problem. I don't use any other browser.

Korn
Apr 7th, 2011, 09:49 AM
This could be a bug in the vBulletin software then. I know IE-problems have been discussed intensively among vB admins and developers over tat least a year or two. It could be worth trying eg. Chrome, Safari or Firefox until they hopefully sort these problems out.

leedsveg
Apr 7th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Everything seems fine with Firefox.

lv