PDA

View Full Version : new member says hello!

Franksmammy
Apr 29th, 2011, 04:40 PM
hi:)

i'm bexx and mum to a 6month old baby boy.
i've been vegan for 6 years now vegetarian a year before that, and i am raising baby vegan too.
i was looking for a forum vegan orientated, so i can get tips and advice with raising avegan baby. i have some vegan members of family but they aren't the most nutrition orientated and rest of the family are not exactlyvegan friendly.

at the moment, he is just exclusively breastfed, buti am introducing foods through the baby led weaning way for the time being

looking forwardto exploring the boards more when i get time! :)

VeganZee
Apr 29th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Hi Bexx :) Welcome to the forum. My eldest daughter is called Bex! I also have a three year old who has been vegan from birth (and from conception in fact). if there is anything specific you want to know (or ask) about vegan baby/toddler nutrition please do PM me, I will be very happy to help. Best wishes, Elizabeth

Firestorm
Apr 29th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Hi and welcome to the Forum, I think there are quite a few members who are raising their kids vegan so you should be spoilt for choice when it comes to getting advice:D

harpy
Apr 30th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Welcome bexx!

Franksmammy
Apr 30th, 2011, 09:49 PM
hello everyone veganzee thanks for the offer and thanks for the welcome everyone :)

leedsveg
Apr 30th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Hi bexx and welcome to the forum from me.:thumbsup:

Leedsveg

Franksmammy
May 2nd, 2011, 09:03 PM
hello and thankyou :)

phiewe
May 4th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the forum mummy and baby :) it really makes me happy that you are bringing your child up as a vegan, I don't know enough about it to advise but truely hope when my time comes to bring up children I am able to stick to my viewpoints and bring them up vegan :)

pusskins
May 5th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Hello and welcome, bexx and baby!

sandra
May 5th, 2011, 12:22 PM
It's lovely to hear from you bexx! :)