PDA

View Full Version : Relocating to Denver, CO. Looking for some vegan friends!

speedylemons
May 6th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Long time no see, theveganforum! I am happy to say in just eight days I will graduate after six long years of college. Exciting!

I'm relocating to Denver, CO, and thought I'd post a little blip here on the forum to see if there's anyone in the area who'd like to hang out sometime (or if you have a lonely couch that needs surfing, I'm on the hunt for that as well).

I feel like I haven't been on here in ages. That must change! If you'd like to learn a little more about me, you can visit my blog, these little documentaries (http://www.theselittledocumentaries.com). :)

harpy
May 6th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Hello again - I'm afraid I'm not in Denver but I just wanted to say congratulations! It's art you're graduating in, is it?

leedsveg
May 6th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Not in Denver either but congratulations from me too on your graduation.:thumbsup:

Leedsveg

speedylemons
May 7th, 2011, 12:05 AM
Thank you kindly. :o

ellaminnowpea
May 7th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Good to see you back, Ashley!! :D

harpy
May 7th, 2011, 12:38 AM
Good to see you as well LMNOP! How's things going?

ellaminnowpea
May 7th, 2011, 01:15 AM
Aw, thanks! Well... I'm taking it one day at a time. Just hoping some things improve. :)

harpy
May 7th, 2011, 01:20 AM
That's a good way to take it, ella...Hope you will get some breaks.

ellaminnowpea
May 7th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Me too!! I'm doing my best to get well and the support is so nice, Harpy. :D I'm sure I'll be more specific when I have more time online. Just trying not to hijack Ashley's thread.

Btw, Ashley, I missed your flickr account! Can't believe you've been back in the US and you're graduating!! Congrats! You will LOVE Colorado. :)