PDA

View Full Version : Vegan climber in Estes Park, Colorado for a few weeks



sp00ki
Jun 23rd, 2011, 11:06 PM
Hi... Not sure if this is a good place to ask, but i'm flying into Colorado tomorrow (from Philadelphia) for a few weeks and will be staying in Estes Park for the majority of the trip.
I'm a climber, so 90% of what i'll be doing there is climbing-- but the other 10% is probably going to involve food in some way shape or form!
As a vegan, i'm running into some issues with finding veg friendly restaurants in Estes Park (and areas surrounding RMNP).

Does anyone here have any suggestions or resources?

Thanks in advance!

AzureAngel
Jun 24th, 2011, 04:50 PM
Hi there, don't know if you know about the following online resources, but they are very helpful to me.

http://www.happycow.net - uses your current location and suggests places close-by.
http://supervegan.com/restaurants.php - Probably the best site for finding, rating and reading reviews on Vegan places to eat.

Hope it helps!

edit - Doent look like SuperVegan helps you much in your area. I recently came for a visit to NY so its good for NY, but happycow should help?

mikecrenshaw
Feb 24th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Did you ever find any good vegan options in Estes Park? I'm headed there this May and was wondering what my options will be. Thanks in advance...

Mike


Hi... Not sure if this is a good place to ask, but i'm flying into Colorado tomorrow (from Philadelphia) for a few weeks and will be staying in Estes Park for the majority of the trip.
I'm a climber, so 90% of what i'll be doing there is climbing-- but the other 10% is probably going to involve food in some way shape or form!
As a vegan, i'm running into some issues with finding veg friendly restaurants in Estes Park (and areas surrounding RMNP).

Does anyone here have any suggestions or resources?

Thanks in advance!