PDA

View Full Version : Raw food ideas

mythil
Jan 10th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Hi everyone. I tend to get most of my fruit and veg from a small farm shop in town. As they get their stuff from a small farm in the next town over, most of the stuff is seasonal, well apart from some stuff from the greenhouse like tomatos and banannas.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere that has a few good and simple raw recipies? I tend to just throw veg at cooked lentils or other grains. Looking at what else I can do.

Blueberries
Jan 13th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Heya Mythil, I'm not raw so I can't be too much help but I thought I'd bump your thread in case somebody who could help you hasn't noticed your thread. There is a section of the forum dedicated to raw and I think there's a 'Raw- What did you eat today?' thread that might give you ideas. Also look up 'raw vegan' on Google, there are alot of great uncooks out there! Good luck :D

sigen92
Jan 18th, 2012, 08:02 AM
There's a lot of different sites for raw food! I use vegweb.com, goneraw.com, rawfoodtalk.com etc. I also recommend finding some good raw food blogs! There are a lot of them out there! And find a good un-cookbook, I have Jennifer Cornbleet's book (Raw for 1 or 2 people) and Ani Phyo's (Raw food essentials). As I'm typing Alissa Cohens Raw food for Everyone is on the way by mail! :D

Good luck!