PDA

View Full Version : Exchange Year in the UK

Ines
Jun 15th, 2012, 11:11 AM
HI! I'm a fifteen years old girl from Austria and I would like to spent the next summer holidays (+ 1 month) somewhere in Great Britian. But this is difficult, because I'm vegan... The best thing ever would be, if I could live with vegans. So... in conclusion, I just wanted to ask, if there's somebody who would take me - theoretically? I didn't know where to post this thread. I just put it somewhere... Whatelse can I say than: PLEASE...

Blueberries
Jun 15th, 2012, 10:42 PM
Heya Ines, I'm not in the UK and can't really offer you any help, I just wanted to let you know that somebody had read your post. I hope you find someone who can take you in! Also I think its really cool that you are vegan at such a young age (I didn't go vegan until I was 18 years old). :D

Clueless Git
Jun 16th, 2012, 11:52 AM
HI! I'm a fifteen years old girl from Austria and I would like to spent the next summer holidays (+ 1 month) somewhere in Great Britian. But this is difficult, because I'm vegan... The best thing ever would be, if I could live with vegans. So... in conclusion, I just wanted to ask, if there's somebody who would take me - theoretically? I didn't know where to post this thread. I just put it somewhere... Whatelse can I say than: PLEASE...

Hi Ines.

My girlfreind may be interested in this.

Her place is in Newport Pagnel, Bucks (look it up!). Thats about half an hour from London, Birmingham, Stratford-Upon-Avon and an about an hour from all three of the North, South and West Coasts.

Current occupants are herself, a large hairy dog, a large hairy son and, on occasion, my not very large and not very hairy self.

She is vegan but her son is not. She does, however, allow no meat (apart from dog food) in the house.

If that is of interest than you are welcome to PM me for her email address.