PDA

View Full Version : Vegan Bognor Regis?

Wintermute
Jun 15th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Hello everyone, I am new in town and wondering if there are any vegan places/vegans in Bognor Regis?

edit: Sorry if my initial post was a little short - I would be very grateful for any suggestions, and knowing that there are other vegans about would make me feel much better! I have found the very nice Manuka Wholefoods and St Martin's tea rooms in Chichester, but other than Holland and Barrett in Bognor have drawn a blank, so any information would be much appreciated. Also, on an unrelated note, if anyone knows of any good record shops nearby that would be great too ... Many hopeful thanks in advance.

Gattona
Sep 20th, 2012, 07:39 AM
Hi, a belated welcome, I've only just seen your post. Bognor is not good for vegans. I go there sometimes as my mother lives there but rarely eat out. Once I had a panini in the Hardwick and they left the cheese out and did it with grilled veggies which was rather nice but that is my only suggestion. I do hope you find some more vegans and places, I know there are more vegans definitely as there was once a rather popular veggie/vegan cafe that had to close when the rates for the proprieter were increased enormously.

Andy_T
Sep 20th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Interesting, seems to be a place in the UK.

Thought it was something to eat.

Best regards,
Andy

Gattona
Sep 20th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Hi Andy, you can get Bognor rock which is edible :)