PDA

View Full Version : Pizza Go Go

redshoes
Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:59 PM
I've not been able to find any information about Pizza Go Go regarding vegan friendliness of their bases. It drives me a little nuts once in a while, that I can't get a pizza delivered and they were always the best in our area. So I've taken the plunge and have used their contact page on their website to ask them. Frankly, I'm not holding my breath but we'll see. Does anyone have any info regarding their pizzas? If they're not, I'm going to email the heck out of all our local pizza places until I either a)Hit pay dirt or b)Bug them so much they make vegan bases to shut me up. I can but dream.

Risker
Sep 4th, 2012, 12:06 AM
Well done for emailing them. I do it as a matter of course these days, if I see a local restaurant I haven't asked already then I make sure to shoot them off an email and ask. Even if you get a poor response at least they will be made aware that there is demand. One thing I would suggest is not to ask them closed questions like "are your bases suitable for vegans?" this leaves it too easy for them to answer yes/no when they don't know, don't care or don't know what vegan means (thinking it means vegetarian etc.) I usually ask something like "what foods can you offer that are suitable for vegans?"

Let us know what response you get, we don't have one around here, would love to get a pizza delivered :(