PDA

View Full Version : The Vegan List- a New Free Vegan Business Directory

TheVeganList
Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:49 PM
I'd like to introduce you to The Vegan List, a new vegan business listing and review site. As we all know, the vegan community is both extremely diverse and very socially aware. This is a community that votes with its dollars. The Vegan List will help you find nt only products and restaurants, but also doctors, accountants, child-care, etc. from like minded compassionate businesses. The format is similar to another popular site that lists businesses and allows users to rate them, however our site is intended for the vegan and vegan-curious. This will help you reach the ever expanding market of vegan consumer, whether they are vegan newbies or hard core old-timers. It is absolutely free to list a business. We look forward to serving vegan businesses and their consumer base.

The Vegan List (http://theveganlist.com)

Hope to see you on the site.

The Vegan List Crew

Nathan John Pryke
Oct 24th, 2012, 01:54 AM
For America?

BellaTanie
Oct 25th, 2012, 03:09 PM
wow this is great (: hoping to find some businesses local to me!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

wow this is great (: hoping to find some businesses local to me!!!!

EricInNYC
Oct 26th, 2012, 12:26 PM
This is the creator of The Vegan List. For some reason my previous registration was denied. Doh!

@Nathan- Currently it is US only. I know vegan options are growing in many other countries as well and consumers want to know about them. In the future, we have plans to expand to North America then world-wide as well as offer additional language support (German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, etc.) At this time, we believe it best we focus on one country first and make sure the site is the best it can be, before expanding.

@Bella- We just launched on Monday, so it will take a while to get businesses registered. For food options, do you know about vegguide.org? Hope it is helpful until we are able to fully launch with more listings.

Have a great day everyone!

BellaTanie
Oct 29th, 2012, 12:57 AM
I am definitely going to check it out, ty (: