PDA

View Full Version : "You don't have permission to access /forums/newthread.php on this server."

Korn
Apr 6th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Hi all,
I'm sometimes getting this error messages when trying to post a new thread here:

ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /forums/newthread.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Some of these problems were sorted out by the server company we use a couple of weeks ago, but the problems are not still completely solved. Since I, having an Admin account have these problems , I assume other users have seen this error message as well.

I don't know exactly how long this problem has existed, but as soon as the problem is solved, I'll let you know in this thread.

Risker
Apr 6th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Yeah, I got that too. I thought it was just my crummy tablet.

Peabrain
Apr 6th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Thanks for the heads up Korn. :-)

Risker
Apr 8th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Getting lots of errors today, just had this;

Resource Limit Is Reached The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Also had 500 internal server errors I think as well as something else I can't remember.

Korn
Apr 8th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Thanks for reporting it, I've had three different error messages today as well, and a very unresponsive server.

Calling the server company and mailing them several times over the last days haven't helped much, but they promised to contact me ASAP.