PDA

View Full Version : This is why I despair and dislike humans

micthemini
May 21st, 2013, 02:33 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/nature-up/2013/may/17/bloodthirtsty-wildlife-documentaries-reality-ethics
I hate killing, human or animal, and the bloodthirsty attitude is just abhorrent. I hate stupid misleading stats that they use to back up the killing though, that so angers me, if you want to kill, just admit it, you sadistic gits.
Blood boiling....
And then the sanctuary I volunteer for had this
https://twitter.com/AnimalsInNeedUK/status/336503054713118720/photo/1
As the comment says 'how could they'
One day the trappers will get caught in their own traps (or is that my wishful thinking)

Andy_T
May 21st, 2013, 10:00 PM
Hello Mic,

interesting article, thank you for sharing.
It seems that this "nature show" gives a very good experience of the deadliest, most vicious predator alive ... man.

Best regards,
Andy

Clueless Git
May 22nd, 2013, 08:29 AM
Hmmmm ...

TVland, it's a jungle out there! Hard to know where your next 6 figure salary/bonus is going to come from.

Problem with quality wildlife programming being that it is both expensive and requires massive intelligence and talent ..

This sensationalist rubbish has overtones of cannibalism. One bunch of low talent num-nutz feeding off the fears and ignorance of their brothers.

Attenborough should make a film about it.

tickled onion
May 22nd, 2013, 09:51 AM
meatards constantly need the reassurance that they are justified in killing animals, those programmes satisfy that need, programme makers make programmes that get viewers, and therefore advertisers and sponsors, even if it's sensationalist guff

Clueless Git
May 22nd, 2013, 05:49 PM
meatards ...

Oh dear!

I am sooooooo gonna be using that! :lol2:

tickled onion
May 22nd, 2013, 09:01 PM
it's a fabulous word, it's from an american vegan friend, he also has a word for pescetarians, pollotarians and flexitarians...... he calls them all pretendetarians