PDA

View Full Version : Food you eat really often?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19

Mystic
Dec 5th, 2007, 10:03 PM
I could just about live on apples - I definitely couldn't survive without them! Crunchola is pretty good too, especially the apple flavour...

I ALWAYS forget about Crunchola! I eat it non-stop until I am sick of it and then I forget about it for another year! Note to self: Buy crunchola.

Animosity
Jan 14th, 2008, 07:58 AM
Usually for breakfast I have things like:
Fresh fruit,
Cereal with almond milk or
Tofu scramble.

For lunch I'll usually have:

Fresh vegetables or fruit,
Fruit leather or
Fresh fruit and nut bar.
Usually with a cup of coffee with almond milk.

For dinner i'll usually have:

Soup,
Salad,
Sushi,
Stir-fry,
Or tofu with steamed or grilled vegetables.

Karuna
Jan 14th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Coconut Curry
Banana
Champignons
Ananas

Aurore
Jan 19th, 2008, 01:28 PM
apples, bananas and mangoes
quinoa
my sojasun yogurts :)
almond milk (the milk junkie is what mom calls me)
*hides* chocolate

pavotrouge
Jan 19th, 2008, 01:31 PM
almond milk is amazing.
so is quinoa.

recently I feel like I live off muffins...

steven1222
Jan 19th, 2008, 01:47 PM
I eat semolina pasta every day, and have done so for the last sixteen years, with only a few missed days. Any change to that would be depressing. Recently, there has been nothing else I have eaten often for an extended period of time.

cedarblue
Jan 19th, 2008, 02:15 PM
bananas -

at least 2 - 3 a day

Cup'O'Tea
Jan 20th, 2008, 01:33 PM
-Oatmeal
-Apples
-Blueberries
-Flax seeds
-Brown rice
-Pitas
-Hummus
-Lentils

ellaminnowpea
Jan 21st, 2008, 12:56 AM
I eat quinoa flakes with 1/2 banana and ground flaxseeds every morning for breakfast. I eat a grapefruit almost everyday, too. I eat stirfry about four times each week. This is just out of lack of time and cooking skills rather than preference, though.

Yoggy
Jan 23rd, 2008, 12:06 AM
I eat steamed vegetables all the time. It's so easy to eat lots of vegetables this way rather than raw. And I put nice seasonings on it like lemon juice, nutritional yeast and earthbalance.

Oh and I've decided to give up store-bought breakfast cereal. I made muesli a few weeks ago, and granola last week. It fills me up so well, and it's much healthier because I can control the amount of sugar that I put into it.

My absolute favourite food is baked potatoes, I could eat them every single day!

radioprotector
Jan 26th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Peanut butter on everything.

tipsy
Jan 26th, 2008, 09:14 PM
apples.

if i go a day without an apple (or three) i feel silly :D

Jessicake
Jan 27th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Me too! I love apples so much.

Campbell
Jan 27th, 2008, 11:29 AM
glad I'm not the only apple addict out there!

SweetGrass
Jan 29th, 2008, 04:01 AM
I eat oatmeal for breakfast EVERY morning
Raspberries and bananas are staples, too.
Coffee!
Potatoes are becoming a favorite :)
Pears
And red peppers !

umbilical
Jan 31st, 2008, 01:12 PM
but what about green and yellow peppers? :)

Cup'O'Tea
Jan 31st, 2008, 01:14 PM
glad I'm not the only apple addict out there!
Me too! It's my mid-morning snack.

I haven't had one in a few days because I got my wisdom teeth out, but I'm trying to make applesauce with flax seeds work >_<

veganvoo
Jan 31st, 2008, 03:26 PM
Toast, Avacado, Pots, Peanut Butter, Soya Yogurt, Chickpeas, Mushrooms, Butter Beans, Pancakes sweet and savory, All veg but my favourites are Aubergines, Onions, Toms and courgettes.
I also eat plenty of garlic and olive oil but struggle to get enough fruit inside me.

pavotrouge
Jan 31st, 2008, 05:51 PM
my favourites are Aubergines, Onions, Toms and courgettes.
I also eat plenty of garlic and olive oil but struggle to get enough fruit inside me.

you eat male cats :eek: ?

:D:D:D

veganvoo
Jan 31st, 2008, 06:28 PM
Hmmm cats...I have two but I wouldn't eat em!
Tomatos are good though. Tinned or fresh.

Frosty
Jan 31st, 2008, 09:37 PM
Ooooooollllllliiiiiiiiivvvveeeessss!!! :D The lady I work with bought some today, and told me to help myself. So I did. I think she only had two :o

Alael
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:11 AM
I snack on vegan caviar (made from seaweed) quite a bit, it's delicious served upon water-crackers with vegan cream cheese :-). There's also a vegan version of pate that's quite tasty. But I do have a question: Does anyone else have a hard time finding vegan bread? I love sandwiches, but the egg & milk content of conventional bread is worrisome.

Russell
Feb 1st, 2008, 03:26 AM
I eat this vegan "chicken" salsa soup from the local vegan cafe every single day. It's really unhealthy, but I subsist on that alone every M-F because I'm a poor college student.
I also eat an obscene amount of vegan spaghetti dishes and of tofu imitation scrambled eggs. Also, lots of hummus. Hummus and chips and hummus in sandwiches. Just a lot of hummus.

I really want to branch out with cooking, but my apartment doesn't even have a stove and learning to make meals always seems like a huge commitment.

pavotrouge
Feb 1st, 2008, 07:51 AM
go for it! Can't you get a small electrical stove and all?

seitan
Feb 1st, 2008, 06:00 PM
potatos, i love them, i really would struggle if i coudltn get them!