PDA

View Full Version : Food you eat really often?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19

Enchantress
May 4th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Artichoke is awesome one pizza *drools*.

fondducoeur
May 5th, 2008, 03:39 AM
^ I never thought to put artichoke bits on pizza! I love artichoke....*drool*
You should definitely try it. We buy the marinated ones with italian spices. This pizza has made me completely not miss pizza and I have never once put vegan cheese on it. Its delicious as is.

sunrisesunset
May 5th, 2008, 04:02 AM
hummus... i go through a container of that in two days so i must always have multiple tubs of it on hand.

and

kiwi... pop 3 of those in my mouth about every day

Sarah_
May 5th, 2008, 09:08 AM
You should definitely try it. We buy the marinated ones with italian spices. This pizza has made me completely not miss pizza and I have never once put vegan cheese on it. Its delicious as is.

You think I could marinade it myself? Do you know the spices that are in it?

LittleSeaWolf
May 5th, 2008, 08:34 PM
I make a bag of black beans... half of it i blend to make a bean mush with garlic and freeze it/cool it. When im hungry and scoop some out add some vegy broth, sea salt a dash of soy milk and heat it for a high fiber soup. I also recently bought bladderwack(seaweed) and cooked it - sometimes i put the seaweed broth in instead of vegy for extra nutrients.

With the rest of the cooked black beans i make bean hummus with cumin, paprika, garlic, tahini a little bit of lime juice and dash of salt. Its a great addition to a burrito, crackers and veggies.

The reason I take the time to soak and cook the dried beans is because I love cooking and when its nearly done it smells so darn good. It lingers in my apartment :D

kuro
May 5th, 2008, 11:06 PM
I eat toast every-single-day! ^_^

tipsy
May 5th, 2008, 11:33 PM
latley its been allot of smoothies...

but im getting more and more allergic to bananas :pissed:, so ive been using silken tofu instead as a base...

strawberries, mango, pinapple, coconut, blueberries, peaches, fresh, frozen, whatever...

and the juice? fresh oj, carrot, or beet juice. yum! :D

tipsy
May 5th, 2008, 11:35 PM
You think I could marinade it myself? Do you know the spices that are in it?

ha. i read this as do you think i could marinate myself in it? :p

Kitteh
May 6th, 2008, 03:02 AM
Mmm artichoke on a pizza is quite nice w/ the right combo of other veggies!

veggiemaya
May 6th, 2008, 07:01 PM
McDougall's Vegan soups! they are very delicious and most of them are really low in calories and high in fiber..which is great for the neurotics like me always watching their weight. :o

I am eating the Tortilla soup with baked chips right now and its really good.

fondducoeur
May 6th, 2008, 11:26 PM
I'm sure you could, but I don't have any on hand. I will let you know as soon as I see another jar!

fondducoeur
May 6th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Wow, that was not what I meant to quote:) Oops...I think you get the idea though ;)

TheAlterEgo
May 7th, 2008, 12:47 AM
I eat baked potatoes quite often. I might turn into one one day :)

emzy1985
May 8th, 2008, 08:48 PM
I eat toast every-single-day! ^_^

ALL HAIL TOAST!

(I'm sure we had a toast appreciation thread around here somewhere?)

Sarah_
May 9th, 2008, 10:20 AM
Hahahahahaha.

pavotrouge
May 11th, 2008, 11:13 AM
ALL HAIL TOAST!

(I'm sure we had a toast appreciation thread around here somewhere?)

I'm sorry I have to disagree ;) What's so great about toast? It tastes of nothing and doesn't exactly have the best/most nutrients either.

Or maybe it's just the spoilt German concerning bread in me talking :rolleyes: ?!

ellaminnowpea
May 11th, 2008, 11:59 AM
no, i agree... toast tastes like nothing. only good with peanut butter on it :)

emzy1985
May 11th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Not toast on it's own :rolleyes: with stuff on it!!!! :D

BlackCats
May 11th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I'm sorry I have to disagree ;) What's so great about toast? It tastes of nothing and doesn't exactly have the best/most nutrients either.
Or maybe it's just the spoilt German concerning bread in me talking :rolleyes: ?!

Do you know that I hated the bread in Germany Pavo? I couldn't wait to have English bread when I got back.:)

(Food I eat very very often - bread!!! and toasted bread and bread products. I bet I have already written this on this thread.)

squigaletta
May 11th, 2008, 08:00 PM
really 'buttery' toast and marmite is heaven :) gonna go have some now.
food i eat really often...rice cakes!

yum
May 11th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Lately:

1.cheezly toasties
2.soya chocolate milk
3.marinated tofu
4.pasta
5. vegan mayo

not very exciting but...

Fuhzy
May 12th, 2008, 12:19 AM
Life cereal
Soymilk
Protein powder (GEMMA ROCKS!)
Fruits
Bread
Hummus
Salad

tiare
May 15th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Prunes
Rice
Plain soy milk
Watercress
Bananas
Chickpeas

Sarah_
May 29th, 2008, 07:30 AM
I think I forgot to add that I am constantly eating hummus with tortillas. Pita bread is good, but....tortillas have less of a taste and therefor I can eat the hummus and enjoy its taste without another taste interfering.

Kitteh
Jun 5th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Muffins, tempeh w/ peanut sauce still... I love it at the mo