PDA

View Full Version : looking for vegetarian-vegan climbers to live in Italy

vegrock
Sep 6th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Hi! I am a vegan climber, I live in the north of Italy, in a small beautiful farm. I like mountaineering, free-climbing, ice-climbing, skiing, to live mountain in all possible ways. I am looking for people with this interests, that could live here, sharing a life in contact with nature

analogcrush
Sep 29th, 2005, 06:43 PM
hello!
I am a vegan who will be living in parma starting october 20th. I dont know where you are located, but I am very worried about staying vegan in the home of famous ham and cheese...

best
emma

fiamma
Feb 27th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Hi Emma!
Are you still in Parma? How are you getting on? I'm in Bologna, drop me a line if you ever fancy a chat...

Fiamma

applepie
Feb 27th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Fiamma, you're in Bologna? Brilliant! I'll be moving there in August and I'm so excited about it! You'll have to tell me about all the good places!

Koolvedge
Mar 10th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Italy sounds like a really kool place. What type of housing would a person be able to aquire over there to live close to nature? It sounds very interesting.

fiamma
Mar 10th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but how close to nature do you want to get? Housing here is depressingly expensive, at least in the cities, but if you wanted to live in the mountains or somewhere far flung you could get something fairly wild, a big country house... *sigh*

fiamma
Mar 10th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I'm hankering after a bit of city life at the moment :D

Koolvedge
Mar 10th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but how close to nature do you want to get? Housing here is depressingly expensive, at least in the cities, but if you wanted to live in the mountains or somewhere far flung you could get something fairly wild, a big country house... *sigh*

I can get really close with nature if the weathers right. The country is the place for me cause I've had enough of the city {Manhattan}.

fiamma
Mar 10th, 2006, 05:44 PM
The country is the place for me cause I've had enough of the city {Manhattan}.

Wanna swap homes? :D (at least for a little while!!!)

Koolvedge
Mar 10th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Wanna swap homes? :D (at least for a little while!!!)

I wish I had a home to swap, just an apartment in the hustle and bustle of NY.