PDA

View Full Version : Superfood recipes

brazensapphire
Oct 13th, 2005, 08:31 PM
Hey, anyone have a favorite recipe idea for Dr. Schulze's Superfood? I am looking for tasty ways to make this a routine and new ideas to try on my boyfriend's finicky 6 year old. I usually blend it in a drink, as he suggests, with juice and usually a banana. I would appreciate any new ideas or recipes. Thanks!!

ConsciousCuisine
Oct 13th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Hey, anyone have a favorite recipe idea for Dr. Schulze's Superfood? I am looking for tasty ways to make this a routine and new ideas to try on my boyfriend's finicky 6 year old. I usually blend it in a drink, as he suggests, with juice and usually a banana. I would appreciate any new ideas or recipes. Thanks!!

I *love* Dr. Schulze! I never make the Superfood sweet because it has nutritional yeast and I like to make it savory instead...I mix it with cayenne, lemon juice, pressed garlic and either a dash of umeboshi or a small amount of miso and heat water (not boiling) and make a brothy soup out of it. I also add a few other things to boost the nutritional contnet form time to time. Good luck with the experimenting! I know how 6 year olds can be :)

brazensapphire
Oct 13th, 2005, 08:49 PM
Thanks a lot conciouscuisine! I'm going to try this tonight! Autumn is coming quick here, so a soup sounds perfect!! Dr. Schulze is awesome for sure!

rantipole
Oct 13th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Ok. What is Superfood? The name is a little scary.

Cheers,
rant

brazensapphire
Oct 14th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Hey Rantipole-

www.herbdoc.com (http://www.herbdoc.com/) is Dr. Schulze's website if you wanna check him out. Superfood is one of his foundational products. Make sure you read "Why our products are the best". I think he's the best to actually listen to. If you call 1-800-herbdoc and ask for a catalog and free "Get Well" tape, they'll send you one.

rantipole
Oct 17th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks. I'll check out the site. I'm amazed I've never heard of this.

Cheers,
rant