PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to change in your life?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

foxytina_69
Nov 25th, 2005, 11:35 AM
well, i thought this would be a really good idea.

i know many of us would like to achieve goals of some sort. there are quite a few i would like to achieve. the goals can be anything from being more of an activist, exercising more, eating healthier, etc. whatever we want. it can be large goals, or small goals.

so... how about a goal thread? we can state what our goal/s are for the day/week/month/year, and post about what were doing that day/week/month to achieve our goal, and how were feeling about it.

this might help us all to achieve our goals better!!!

yay for goals!

foxytina_69
Nov 25th, 2005, 11:36 AM
my first goal is to do my 20 minute pilates video 2-3 times a week. :D lets see how well i can keep up with it!

sugarmouse
Nov 25th, 2005, 12:00 PM
do more be more active for animals!
get my dream job (i need to lose abit of weight for it though:()

stop worrying and make a decision i have to make..its a difficult one though :mad:

Barley
Nov 25th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Hi Sugarmouse - decisions, decisions.....! Go for it...! I like your motto by the way! :)

Kumem
Nov 25th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Hi Sugarmouse - decisions, decisions.....! Go for it...! I like your motto by the way! :)

I love it too - very funny in a macabre kind of way :D

speedylemons
Nov 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
cool!! :D

I want to save up money, start exercising, and get the HELL outta wisconsin.

applepie
Nov 25th, 2005, 06:58 PM
I want to accept my limits and don't keep pushing myself even if I haven't achieved perfection - sounds easier than it is!

coconut
Nov 25th, 2005, 08:21 PM

What's bad about Wisconsin?

moochbabe
Nov 25th, 2005, 08:28 PM
i want to wholly overcome my ed, transfer to san diego state uni, and i am thinking about starting a business (now) where i make ppl premade vegan meals that they can freeze and just heat when they want it... i think i could have a few takers, but my mom's not exited about it becuase she says that it would take a lot of time and since i don't have a car i'd have to have them drive me to the store to get the supplies (O NO, NOT HAVE TO DEPEND ON THEM!! :rolleyes:)

maya
Nov 25th, 2005, 08:37 PM
Travel every year.
Clean out my trunk. I know my good shoes are in there some where.
Clean out my closet. Ug!
Volunteer more of my time.

puffin
Nov 25th, 2005, 08:46 PM
My goals are to:
Get a part time job that fits around the kids. I am hopefully getting a job in January but if that doesnt happen i shall ask Kumen nicely if she could give me some tips ;)
I need to exercise more to. I was doing so well but have become lazy now the cold weather has come.

speedylemons
Dec 1st, 2005, 01:46 AM
What's bad about Wisconsin?

Eh, i just don't like it. I want to travel.. transfer to a different uni.. just see the world basically. For example, i want to go to japan reallllly bad. So the first step i must take to increase my chances of being able to go there is taking some japanese. so that's what im doing next fall.

I just want to see the world. I guess WI isn't that bad.... except for the drunks, the [excuse me for this-please don't get offended..] meat guzzling white trash, and the hunters that can't seem to stop talking about the deer they just murdered and then gutted. GAG. :( :eek: :rolleyes:

peaches22
Dec 1st, 2005, 02:22 AM

Ditto, insert Michigan. Also, I want to focus more in school, get my gpa back to a 3.9, and get my license.

mophoto
Dec 1st, 2005, 05:07 AM
I just want to see the world. I guess WI isn't that bad.... except for the drunks, the [excuse me for this-please don't get offended..] meat guzzling white trash, and the hunters that can't seem to stop talking about the deer they just murdered and then gutted. GAG. :( :eek: :rolleyes:

insert michigan again!!
you guys are young enough to get out- move to the jewel of the midwest chicago!! they actually have jobs to offer and even vegan friendly restaurants, unlike detroit and i am sure wis. has the same problems!

moochbabe
Dec 1st, 2005, 05:17 AM
your still young too, u could easily get out of michigan too...

peaches22
Dec 1st, 2005, 05:23 AM
your still young too, u could easily get out of michigan too...

Seriously, 29 is young. 16 is younger, but who wants to be 16? 29 is a very versatile age, and you can definitely still get out.

mophoto
Dec 1st, 2005, 05:24 AM
after 3 months - last chance for mike- i will be getting a divorce:eek:

i will probably move there or someone else that will take me!

that's my goal- divorce- harder than it sounds.
after 5 years of hell and passiveness i am finally going to do it.

peaches22
Dec 1st, 2005, 05:26 AM
Good for you, mophoto. And you mean you'll move to Chicago (and leave me all alone here just north of Detroit;) )?

mophoto
Dec 1st, 2005, 05:26 AM
hope your family members don't work for GM, peaches

it just sucks how everything here is related to the big 3 and how much they f-up this whole economy

mophoto
Dec 1st, 2005, 05:27 AM
i love mt. clemens but this state is going down the shitter

peaches22
Dec 1st, 2005, 05:29 AM
i love mt. clemens but this state is going down the shitter Sadly, yes.

My dad is a machinist, so GM affects him even though he doesn't work for them.

mophoto
Dec 1st, 2005, 05:30 AM
i hope he gets to keep his job-

thinks will bounce back but it may take years:(

puffin
Dec 1st, 2005, 01:05 PM
after 3 months - last chance for mike- i will be getting a divorce:eek:

i will probably move there or someone else that will take me!

that's my goal- divorce- harder than it sounds.
after 5 years of hell and passiveness i am finally going to do it.
Sorry to hear that Mophoto. I hope things work out for you.

xwitchymagicx
Dec 4th, 2005, 02:03 AM
I won't to move out of this house!! Soon...please...lol...but move to where? No idea lol.

I want to get a decent grade in college...by the look of things i need to be happy with a fail at the moment. ;)

speedylemons
Dec 4th, 2005, 02:57 AM
I'm gonna talk to the cute vegan boy soon!! :D