PDA

View Full Version : Vegan Cornwall

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

ph63228
Aug 31st, 2005, 05:10 PM
Helo, my name is Pendle,I am 17, I go to Truro college and study Geography, Media, Photography and Computing, I am looking for Vegans in cornwall because as yet I have met one vegan my age!! and a few who are a lot older.

Email me if you go to Truro College as it would be nice to meet someone there!

See ya around dudes!!:cool:

gertvegan
Sep 11th, 2005, 12:30 PM
a load of us went to the Eden ProjectI went again recently, and this time I noticed that there were 3 wines labeled vegan in the restaurant. I ate and very much enjoyed the Homemade organic pie with olives and lentils, which was also clearly labeled vegan.

Oh and the project itself was great to. ;)

Gliondrach
Sep 12th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Helo, my name is Pendle,I am 17, I go to Truro college and study Geography, Media, Photography and Computing, I am looking for Vegans in cornwall because as yet I have met one vegan my age!! and a few who are a lot older.

Email me if you go to Truro College as it would be nice to meet someone there!

See ya around dudes!!:cool:

Look at post 21 of this thread. You might find some contacts there. And there's a vegan cafe with photography exhibitions amongst those links.

mothtoaflame
Nov 1st, 2005, 12:21 AM
I live in Cornwall ..... <---- great post eh?

Gliondrach
Nov 1st, 2005, 12:40 AM
I live in Cornwall ..... <---- great post eh?

It's a very good post. Were you born in Cornwall? Have you seen any piskies?

moochbabe
Dec 5th, 2005, 07:17 PM
where is penzance?

Cherry
Dec 5th, 2005, 07:20 PM
In Cornwall. The bottom left 'leg' of England that sticks out into the sea below Ireland.

(That wasn't terribly geographical, but hopefully you know where I mean!)

moochbabe
Dec 6th, 2005, 01:17 AM
yes, i think i get a general picture of where it is :)

ph63228
Dec 6th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Penzance is just above Landsend, a very quant and rubbishy town!!

no where to go or do!

puffin
Dec 6th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Penzance is just above Landsend, a very quant and rubbishy town!!

no where to go or do!
We can swop houses if you like but its pretty crap here :)
I love Penzance, but i guess is different if you live there.

ph63228
Dec 7th, 2005, 09:12 AM
We can swop houses if you like but its pretty crap here :)
I love Penzance, but i guess is different if you live there.

live in Cambridshire?? never been their but it sounds like quite a posh place!

puffin
Dec 7th, 2005, 02:10 PM
live in Cambridshire?? never been their but it sounds like quite a posh place!
Lol, i think your thinking of Cambridge. I live in the Cambridgshire area just outside Peterborough ;)

ph63228
Dec 8th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Lol, i think your thinking of Cambridge. I live in the Cambridgshire area just outside Peterborough ;)

got ya!! checked it out on multimap.com and it said no exact matches!:confused: ! but one close match so thats somethin!:rolleyes:

moochbabe
Dec 9th, 2005, 04:37 AM
it's funny becuase penzance sounds like such a romantic name and u'd think the place would be somewhere lovely and like i dunno...almost perfect (although there's no such thing as perfection :p)

puffin
Dec 9th, 2005, 01:27 PM
Penzance is lovely :D
It has such beautiful coast line and a castle on an island just of the beach called St Michaels mount. So pretty ;)
www.stmichaelsmount.co.uk

ph63228
Dec 9th, 2005, 03:40 PM
when you have seen the Mount as much as i have it gets boring! and Penzance tho quant and pretty is boring as well (in the daytime!!)

around christmas things get better with faires, nurses, elfs and other mad creatures of cornwall running about in a drunk and disordaly fashon after dark!!

moochbabe
Dec 9th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Penzance is lovely :D
It has such beautiful coast line and a castle on an island just of the beach called St Michaels mount. So pretty
www.stmichaelsmount.co.uk (http://www.stmichaelsmount.co.uk)

it really IS gorgeous!! i wanna visit there now!

Wishin986
Dec 9th, 2005, 10:57 PM
I always think of the musical Pirates of Penzance when i hear it!

moochbabe
Dec 12th, 2005, 04:26 AM
lol wishin, i knew it reminded me of something...

gertvegan
Dec 12th, 2005, 08:50 PM
a friend stayed here and said the owner really made a fuss of them - if you are ever down cornwall-way that is!
www.making-waves.co.uk Its a great place, run by a real nice fella Simon. Defo well worth a stay here, I know I will again. Gert recommended. :)

Gorilla
Dec 14th, 2005, 04:14 PM
i spotted this on www.veganvillage.co.uk/notices.htm

if anyone is in the St Ives area and looking for a Christmas meal try this place: www.coastcornwall.co.uk/ apparently they have a full vegan seasonal menu available this December at their restaurant the Bean Inn in St Ives Bay. phone or check website for details. rooms also available at their veggie/vegan B&B if you're looking for a place to stay. :)

ph63228
Jan 6th, 2006, 12:26 PM
am i the only one to live in cornwall??

aubergine
Jan 13th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Maybe for the moment. I want to live near Helston. I'm off to the Lizard for my hols this year again. Yay!

ph63228
Jan 13th, 2006, 08:08 PM
yay! i live near helston, about 4-6 miles, i live reight nxt to Praa Sands at Lower Kenneggy!!

aubergine
Jan 14th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Ooh, Praa Sands is really nice. How do you find life down there? Is it easy getting Vegan stuff?