PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Vegan Children!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

feline01
Dec 30th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Gwynne,

Did you only post the photos of your 2 vegan children and left the 3rd out? That's way too funny. I wonder if he'll develop a complex :rolleyes: . Maybe you'll guilt him into becoming vegan, "I won't show your photo to total strangers unless you become vegan :D "

GwynneVeg
Dec 30th, 2004, 04:57 PM
Ha! My oldest son is an on-again, off-again vegan. He loves it that I am vegan, and was vegan for a few years, but when they started their own family, went back to eating animals. (Her mom is a nurse and brings more credibility than me for some reason). It kills me when the two grandchildren come over and their mom brings over whole milk and cheesy casseroles.

I guess I won't get in trouble if I add my oldest son and family pic to the list even tho. . . . :eek:

feline01
Dec 30th, 2004, 05:05 PM
No, I don't think anyone would shoot you over including *gasp* your non-vegan child to this link. Seeing my grandchildren eat dairy would really bother me as well :( . I guess daughter-in-law's mom is not the most enlightened nurse when it comes to health :( .

GwynneVeg
Dec 30th, 2004, 05:11 PM
I don't think many nurses are very enlightened, or doctors for that matter! I avoid both of them at all costs! I often feel like the lone ranger in this farm community. I watch my family members lose more of their health every day. They see me, and are quite impressed, but unwilling to do the same.

Anyway, here's to the two out of three vegan children in my family. You are one step ahead that you have started your babies out young. They are definately lucky to have you.

feline01
Dec 30th, 2004, 05:22 PM
Thanks, I wish I had the advantages of a vegan diet from birth as well. Probably wouldn't be so overweight if I had. Plus, I think of all those animals I've eaten. :(

And your son and family might just come around some day :D

GwynneVeg
Dec 30th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Have you even read "The Mcdougall Plan"? It would help you with any weight problems you have. My husband lost over 60 pounds when he finally went vegan and followed the McDougal Plan. (It is completely vegan, with no added oils.) I love it and have learned to cook without added oils. Challenging at first, but wonderful. If you're interested, I could give you more info.

feline01
Dec 30th, 2004, 05:40 PM
I'm not usually interested in weight-loss plans but since this one is vegan, I am interested. I would like some more info, please PM me.

Mshummus
Jan 4th, 2005, 08:35 PM
My daughter is 100% vegan now. She's loving it, and tells all of her friends and teachers how she's not killing animals anymore. :)

feline01
Jan 4th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Any photo, Mshummus? We love looking at vegan children here!

Mshummus
Jan 4th, 2005, 08:54 PM
I don't like to post pictures of her on the web. I've had some problems before, with sickos "stalking" me on another site after posting pics. I'm not saying anyone on this site would do that, I'm just not taking any chances. I hope I don't offend anyone, I'm just protective of my baby. :)

MzNatural
Jan 4th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Any photo, Mshummus? We love looking at vegan children here!
Yes we do!
Good for your daughter, MsHummus.

feline01
Jan 4th, 2005, 08:57 PM
Completely understandable, she's your #1 priority.

VeganMan
Jun 6th, 2005, 10:08 PM
Please forgive this shameless plug for the Vegan Twins (http://www.vegantwins.com) website.

I can't help it, Ben and Sarah (http://www.vegantwins.com) are just too cute!

So go to the Vegan Twins (http://www.vegantwins.com) website and check out the Vegan Twins Photo Gallery (http://www.vegantwins.com/VeganTwins.htm).

By the way, the Vegan Twins (http://www.vegantwins.com) website is the first hit on a google search for Vegan Twins (http://www.vegantwins.com).

PS: While you're there, check out Felíne's Photo Gallery (http://www.vegantwins.com/Feline.htm).
PS: She is, after all, the cutest cat in the world.

spo
Jun 6th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Yes, Veganman, you and feline are two terrific vegan parents. :) The vegan twins do rock!! Yeah, Sarah and Ben!!. Yeah, Feline!!

Everybody check them out!! I am an officially designated vegan cheerleader for the vegan twins!! :D :D
spo :)

feline01
Jun 6th, 2005, 10:22 PM
:o :o :o :o :o

I had nothing to do with this plug (though I had alot to do with the existence of the twins ;) )

Kevster
Jun 6th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Ha ha, i often pop onto the web-site to see how they're getting along and check out the new pics. They're lovely, and that is a very cute cat indeed!

VeganMan
Jun 6th, 2005, 10:29 PM
BTW, Felíne has informed me that it has come to her attention that people have been mispelling her name as "Feline".

Although she is a Feline, her name is "Felíne" with an accent on the "i" (hold down ALT while typing "161" on the numeric keypad and you get "í").

spo
Jun 6th, 2005, 10:41 PM
BTW, Felíne has informed me that it has come to her attention that people have been mispelling her name as "Feline".

Although she is a Feline, her name is "Felíne" with an accent on the "i" (hold down ALT while typing "161" on the numeric keypad and you get "í").
Oh no, Veganman, tell Feline not to be mad at me! :eek: That doesn't work on a MAC Powerbook. :rolleyes:
I do know better; and was trying to figure out how to put in an accent, but so far--no good! :(

Can anyone who uses a MAC help me out. I don't want to incur the wrath of the very brave Feline??--er, pronounced Felini :o
spo

feline01
Jun 6th, 2005, 10:46 PM
VeganMan is talking out of his *ss, I don't care if you call me Felíne, Feline, Puss etc. :) . I think my vegan man is a bit anal-retentive :p .

spo
Jun 6th, 2005, 10:57 PM
VeganMan is talking out of his *ss, I don't care if you call me Felíne, Feline, Puss etc. :) . I think my vegan man is a bit anal-retentive :p .
LOL LOL LOL :D :D

Well, thank you, my adora-cat, you know, I'm a fan, yes??
Kiss-Kiss to the great and brave Feline--protector and companion of the
vegantwins!!! :D
spo

Aurora
Jun 7th, 2005, 04:03 PM
You got a website Feline? :D

Your pictures are lovely, you're right to be very proud of yourselves and those lovely babies of yours. (and the pussy cat too, sorry I can't get the accent on feline's name either!)

Realfood Mary
Jun 7th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I beg to differ Felíne - my name is Billy Garlic, and I currently instructing my human to write and inform you that I am the most beautiful cat in the world.

But I need to hurry up before the two female cats with whom I share my luxurious abode realise that I have said this, since they are under the shared misaprehension that they are the most beautiful.

Billy Garlic (as transcribed by Mary.)

ConsciousCuisine
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:30 PM
Post pictures of yours (or someone else's, with permission)!

Here's one of My Sweetie taken with a Camera Phone. She's making the "Peace" sign :)

Tigerlily
Jan 4th, 2006, 10:53 PM
Awww, CC, she's so cute and healthy looking!

kriz
Jan 5th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Gorgeous, CC.:)