PDA

View Full Version : I got a vegan care package!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

Windfall
Jul 5th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I'd like to swap if anyone is interested, preferably someone in the US =)

terem
Jul 5th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I'd like to swap if anyone is interested, preferably someone in the US =)

I'm up for a swap!

Windfall
Jul 5th, 2009, 05:02 PM
=) great! I'm in Sweden til August, after that I'll be in the UK, so care to wait for that? =)

terem
Jul 5th, 2009, 06:33 PM
Sounds good to me!

MeTheVegan
Mar 26th, 2010, 09:52 PM
I know this is an old thread and most of you have done this already but I'd be very interested in doing a swap with someone from the US. I know I'm not too well known on the forum so would be happy to send you something first. If you're up for it please PM me. Thanks :)

Cricket24
Jul 20th, 2010, 06:27 PM
If MeTheVegan isn't interested/on the forum anymore, I'd be interested in swapping with someone outside the US. I live near a natural health food store, so I think I could find some interesting things food-wise, if that's what you're interested in. I go back to school at the end of August, so I'd have less access to shopping because my school's in the middle of nowhere and I don't have a car. (But it would be cool to receive a package at school...) I've never mailed a package outside the US though, so I don't know about cost or customs. PM me if you're interested.

Tofukitty
Oct 23rd, 2010, 07:00 PM
Anyone wanting to swap care packages with some things from Germany?

I could send some vegan gummy bears, smoked tofu, nut tofu or even vegan toiletteries like bubble bath, body lotion, etc. If you are looking for something in particular, let me know, I may be able to help out.

I would be happy with Oreos from N. Amercia or crisps from the UK, though would be fine with most anything really.

kanopa
Oct 24th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Crisps from the UK? What kind of crisps, like Kettle Chips?

Tofukitty
Oct 26th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Crisps from the UK? What kind of crisps, like Kettle Chips?

Well, was thinking the small multipacks of Walkers ready salted, salt and vinegar or any flavour really that still is vegan.
Kettle aren't really my favs and you can get them here and for about 4 times the price too.

Risker
Oct 26th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Salt & vinegar Walkers aren't vegan anymore.

Tofukitty
Oct 26th, 2010, 06:05 PM
What!? Walkers are really being arses now, how could they!

Thanks for letting me know.

Risker
Oct 26th, 2010, 06:42 PM
You can find a list of vegan walkers crisps here (http://www.veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?7625-Walkers-crisps&p=647429&viewfull=1#post647429), it's about 6 months old but should be accurate.

Salt & Malt Vinegar McCoys (http://www.123healthybalance.com/products/mccoys.aspx) are quite good. There's also scampi 'n' lemon nik naks and own brand supermarket crisps like prawn cocktail flavour shells.

Squiggle
Oct 26th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Oooh...I'm glad this popped up on the recent list! I love the idea of international care packages; it seems like no matter where you are in the world there is always something that you want somewhere else!

If anyone wants some goodies from the UK I'd be up for a swap :) I realise I'm fairly new here, posts wise, so I'm more than happy to send out first - York has some treats!

B x

Lauren Chapelhow
Mar 3rd, 2014, 08:43 PM
i know this is a pretty old thread, but really fancy trying this out? from the uk, so ideally a swap from another country to try new foods?