PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary Vegan Lifestyle and Food Site

GreenMonkey
Jan 31st, 2006, 11:25 AM
I just wanted to say hi to everyone here on the Vegan Forums. I have been a vegan for about 6 years now. I started off as a vegitarian and for a few years and then made the switch to being a full vegan. And I couldn't be happier about that.

I have also launched a Organization called GreenZones and G living. GreenZones is a non profit foundation basically focused on bringing Unbiased Open Source, Green Knowledge to the world free.

G Living is the entertainment side. Creating content from GreenZones knowledge database. We make streaming shows, websites, and magazines that are contemporary and current to compete with the Vogues and CBS's of the world.

If you are interested, check out http://gliving.tv and for Vegan Recipes check out http://greenchefs.tv

And also if anyone wants to help add to the green knowledge base, check out gknowledge and add your knowledge to the growing database.

I will post a sample of the recipes here. Also we have streaming shows, which feature hollywood stars and people from around the world, making green foods and talking about thier lives.

Also, lots of interviews with documentary filmmakers working on green and social issues. There is a really good one about the Future of food. Look at the center stage shows for that.

DianeVegan
Apr 1st, 2006, 11:27 AM
Hi GreenMonkey,

I just found this welcome thread after posting on a recent thread started by you. Sounds like a great idea, your organization. I will check it out.

Are you from Venice originally? I visited Venice in October and had a lovely time, although finding vegan options was more difficult than some other cities.

Anyway, a belated welcome to the veganforum.:)

GreenMonkey
Apr 1st, 2006, 12:22 PM
Diane,

Thank you for the welcome. No I am not from Venice but I have been living here for the past 7 years or so. But this is Venice California... Not Italy. And there are a lot of vegan options around here. This is kind of a center point for Vegans and Raw Foodist.

catmogg
Apr 1st, 2006, 12:44 PM
Great idea, great sites. :)

DianeVegan
Apr 2nd, 2006, 11:20 PM
Diane,

Thank you for the welcome. No I am not from Venice but I have been living here for the past 7 years or so. But this is Venice California... Not Italy. And there are a lot of vegan options around here. This is kind of a center point for Vegans and Raw Foodist.
LOL!
I thought your english was excellent - that's why I asked.:o