PDA

View Full Version : Vegan ice cream?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16

Cherry
Jan 9th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Vanilla swedish glace is the best sort though :)

Cattmogg
Jan 9th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Beg to differ. It has to be the chocolate sweedish glace! Lol. BTW, has anyone tried the blueberry one? But i have to give up ic cream till spring cause i ate some the other day and couldnt stop my teeth chattering for an hour afterwards!!

Cherry
Jan 9th, 2009, 12:24 PM
No no no. The chocolate one is ok, but the vanilla one with chocolate sauce on is definitely better :D The blueberry one is a bit oddly creamy.

Marrers
Jan 9th, 2009, 01:58 PM
No, chocolate B N'ice is the best of the measly selection we get in the UK! (And Swedish Glace chocolate is next on the list).

Gorilla
Jan 9th, 2009, 03:41 PM
ooh so much disagreement! :)

i don't know if i have a favourite, i like both B'Nice and Swedish Glace, and i like all the flavours!

Stu
Jan 9th, 2009, 03:44 PM
The rasberry one is rubbish. Vanilla is best, and I should know. Dunno why I should know, but I just should, OK? OK.

Cherry
Jan 9th, 2009, 04:22 PM
I haven't tried chocolate B'Nice, so I may not be in a position to judge afterall.

pusskins
Jan 9th, 2009, 05:11 PM
I wasn't keen on ice-cream before I was vegan. Hardly ever ate it. However, Swedish Glace? YUMMO!! Love it. Even my Mum (omni) buys it instead of dairy ice-cream!

The only ice-cream I was keen on was Cornetto Choc n Nut. But Rock and Roll cones, though a bit soggy, are lush to me!

squigaletta
Jan 10th, 2009, 10:15 AM
I'm definitely a booja booja girl rather than swedish glace. the chocolate one is heaven. And all my omni housemates claim it is the best ice cream they have ever tasted. Is expensive though, I have an ice cream maker at home so I am going to try and make a cashew based ice cream :D

ellaminnowpea
Jan 10th, 2009, 04:52 PM
I want some chocolate almond fudge ricecream but I'm snowed in today!!

Marrers
Jan 11th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Just eat some snow! ;)

ellaminnowpea
Jan 11th, 2009, 01:50 AM
I'm angry at the snow... stupid stupid stupid... keeping me locked inside... with nothing to do (oh except study)... grrrrrrrrrrrr.... and I can't even snowboard cause the roads are way too bad to even travel to the slopes... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am not handling leisure time well.... I'm boreddddddddddd! And I'm wasting my life. I want to go out and so stuff!! The show was cancelled tonight, grrrrr and more grrrrrrr. :mad:

Marrers
Jan 11th, 2009, 01:55 AM
The heavens have sent the snow to force you to study! :p

ellaminnowpea
Jan 11th, 2009, 02:00 AM
Hahaha maybe... I'm not sure I got that much more done being locked inside than I would have though! I'm still trying to figure out what to do... I dont like free time. Time for the semester to begin!

Mahk
Jan 11th, 2009, 04:01 AM
Just eat some snow! ;)
Just don't make the same mistake I did; the yellow snow is not lemon sorbet flavored!;)

Roxy
Jan 11th, 2009, 04:45 AM
Mahk!! You ATE the yellow snow? :eek:

Cattmogg
Jan 12th, 2009, 04:06 PM
No no no. The chocolate one is ok, but the vanilla one with chocolate sauce on is definitely better :D The blueberry one is a bit oddly creamy.

Dont take me on over this one cherry...:mad: or i'll pop u. Lol. :D

Cattmogg
Jan 12th, 2009, 04:08 PM
The rasberry one is rubbish. Vanilla is best, and I should know. Dunno why I should know, but I just should, OK? OK.

Back the fXXXk down stu -pid. :p

mariana
Jan 18th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Just eat some snow! ;)
I used to do this all the time when I was little! My friend and I would put maple syrup on it and call it 'snow ice cream.' It was really tasty (at least to a child :p). I miss snow ice cream! Now that I think about it it's a bit like a sno cone except much better because it's made with pure maple syrup instead of artifically flavored and dyed fruit flavoring!

Roxy
Jan 18th, 2009, 06:30 AM
Haha! That's cool - I'd never thought of doing that!

Gorilla
Jan 19th, 2009, 12:33 PM
i don't think i've ever seen enough snow to be able to eat any of it without it being full of dirt. :p

ellaminnowpea
Jan 19th, 2009, 04:44 PM
^ I never saw snow until I moved to PA. And now it's already snowed 10 inches here... in the last 18 days. :rolleyes:

meihee
Jan 19th, 2009, 06:00 PM
oh man, I am from Syracuse, NY and it snows feet at a time hahaha...

Stig
Jan 20th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Swedish Glace

1gentlemaorispirit
Jan 20th, 2009, 06:58 PM
I think I've just died and gone to heaven! :D

If eating ice cream was an Olympic sport, I'd win a gold medal for NZ! :p