PDA

View Full Version : [Classifieds] Vegan/vegetarian au-pairs required in London

Melfi
Feb 24th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Re: Au-pairs. We are a vegan family living near London, UK, and are looking for an au-pair. We would prefer someone sympathetic to a vegan lifestyle and thought searching on the Vegan Forum may be helpful. Does anyone know how best to go about it. I am a new member and am still unsure how to use the Forum. I would like to either post an advertisement for an au-pair or get ideas or tips from other members regarding finding a compatible au-pair.

Thank you, Melfi.

tabitha
Feb 25th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I would have loved to do that job if I were younger Melfi - and I live about 7 miles away from you! ah well.

Tiggerwoo
Feb 25th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Re: Au-pairs. We are a vegan family living near London, UK, and are looking for an au-pair. We would prefer someone sympathetic to a vegan lifestyle and thought searching on the Vegan Forum may be helpful. Does anyone know how best to go about it. I am a new member and am still unsure how to use the Forum. I would like to either post an advertisement for an au-pair or get ideas or tips from other members regarding finding a compatible au-pair.

Thank you, Melfi.

Have you thought about putting an ad in The Vegan Magazine? That may help.

MichelleRoj
Mar 15th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Dear Family,
I am glad you if you are interested in my application. My name is Michaela Rojová and I come from the Czech Republic. I study at the secondary grammar school. I am 18 years old. I would like to study English at the university and therefore, I want to improve my English to pass the entrance exams. I love children and looking after them. I participate as an instructor at summer camps, so I have worked with children of different age many times. I don´t have much time, so it would be great for me to work from 15.6. till 15.7. Or maybe if it is possible at school I can start in the beginning of June and work 1 month or 6 weeks. I am really looking forward to hearing from you and to you children.
According to my opinion I am reliable, easy-going, talkative and helpful person.
My hobbies are children, animals - especially dogs and horses, reading, friends, yoga, sports -volleyball, swimming, skiing, in-line skating..., travelling, learning languages listening to music, I used to play piano. I hope, my english skills are quite well, next year I would like to pass FCE exam.
I would like to improve my english, because, I would like to study it at the university. The second reason is that I love children and I would like to spend my holiday with them. And my hobby is travelling, so I would like to visit some of the interesting countries and know life there. I won´t mind to do any housework except cooking of meat. I am vegetarian from my childhood, so I won´t be able to do it. But I can cook you delicious vegetarian food.:-D
If you are interested in me as your aupair, I would be the luckiest person of the world, so write me please to ask some quetions and to arrange all necessary details.

Best wishes to you and to whole family
Love
Michelle

RossClement
Apr 3rd, 2009, 02:04 PM
Just being nosy, but did Michelle get the job?

harpy
Apr 3rd, 2009, 03:01 PM
Unfortunately Michelle's 3 years late applying for this job as it's an old thread, but maybe someone else needs an au pair.

upior
Jan 15th, 2011, 05:47 PM
that's right, we are looking for an au pair so Micheal if you're still looking for an au pair job pls contact me

Miranda
Jan 26th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Hi!

Im a 21 year old girl from Sweden, I browsed to this page by mistake and this sounds very intresting! :) How can I contact you?

harpy
Jan 27th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Miranda, if you click on upior's name you can send her a private message or an email - I think that will improve the chances of her realising that you're interested.

Miranda
Jan 27th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Thank you!

upior
Jan 29th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Hi Miranda, I read your message but unfortunately we have already found an au pair, she will be staying with us until September this year.

Miranda
Jan 30th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Hi! Okey :/ Thank you for letting me know!

harpy
Jan 30th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Miranda, there's a site called veganvillage which has a "noticeboard", so you could try asking on there if anyone's looking.