PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get Fit and Healthy Together!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

foxytina_69
Sep 1st, 2006, 04:57 AM
oh i didnt eat the beets or most of the soy milk last night. i had a little bit of soy milk in my coffee.

today:

lunch:
-2 small baked potatoes. 1 w/ soy sour cream and v. bacon bits, and the other w/ dressing and v. bacon bits
dinner:
-vegetable pakoras w/ mango chutney

steev ended up getting me them as a treat :D because i was sick last night. (i was vomiting at 330 am! i dont know why. i HAVE been feeling ill lately)

Roxy
Sep 1st, 2006, 05:16 AM
I hope you're feeling better now Foxette!

Today:
1700 calories
21% fat
55g protein

I find that eating Yves products really seems to work for me. Not only do I enjoy the taste and texture, on the days that I eat Yves products, I achieve my protein and iron levels.

foxytina_69
Sep 1st, 2006, 07:37 AM
i know what you mean roxy. its hard when you cant eat the yves products. i cant eat them because of the gluten. :rolleyes: so i usually have to eat lots of chili and protein rich soups and soy milk and i have to slip lots of protein rich foods into foods im eating so i can get my amount. jeesh.

Monday
Sep 1st, 2006, 01:49 PM
I didn't get into my trousers comfortably - had to buy a new pair but managed to get a size 14 not a 16. Some of the 14scouldn't do up but these I could.

Sadly I didn't get the job.

Had gone back up to 11 stone 11 but yesterday was 11 stone 8.6 and I am back to trying to eat more sensibly - need to work on the exercise side of things but motivation is very low. However have managed a decent amount of housework today and will be walking the dogs this evening.

Monday xx

cedarblue
Sep 1st, 2006, 03:50 PM
i managed 10 mins of skipping today. that sounds laughably ludicrous doesnt it? 'managed'. i am so unfit its embarrassing.

then i waved my bo staff around a bit and did some circular arm exercises. then i jumped up and down on daughters trampoline in garden for a few mins. im thinking about getting some weights you strap onto your arms and legs for walking. theres swimming too i guess.

i have motivation but no stamina or willpower :(
no muscle tone either...

next week when school is back i am going to set myself a little rota of a bit of something each day, say alternate days with yoga and then the next with some walking or skipping + bo or trampolining..anything will be an improvement on nowt.

twinkle
Sep 1st, 2006, 03:57 PM
I went to the gym yesterday, and I was shocked at how unfit I've become over the past few weeks - I got bored and puffed after about 6 minutes on the cross trainer, did a few measly weights and about 10 lengths of the pool and didn't have the motivation for anything else :(

I had a great lunch today though, a huge stirfry with everything organic. It had onion, green pepper, mushrooms, home-grown carrot, broccoli, tomato puree, soya sauce, garlic and chinese five spice, and a dash of chilli sauce. I had a huge plate of this, and it was yummy (and presumably covered my five a day! :D )

cedarblue
Sep 1st, 2006, 04:01 PM
hurrah twinkle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im know you seem ticked off like i appear to be - but thank goodness there are others who feel like i do sometimes!

sorry to be encouraged by your post ;)

anyway i think my avatar is saying "i think you all look gorgeous, savvy?"

Monday
Sep 1st, 2006, 06:04 PM
cedarblue - to be able to skip for 10 mins is brilliant - or at least it impresses me anyway - I tried it and can only do about 50 skips before I am out of breath and my head is throbbing. It seems to be the one thing guaranteed to bring on a headache - I think my brain doesn't like being bounced.

I had to smile I read bo as BO (body odour) and staff as stuff and wondered why you were waving your BO stuff around and how that was supposed to help!!

I have no willpower and no motivation and so some housework and a dog walk is as good as it gets today.

Well done both of you for making the effort.

Monday xxx

foxytina_69
Sep 2nd, 2006, 01:08 AM
good job everyone!

monday, any loss is great!

cedarblue, i sure couldnt manage 10 minutes on a skipping rope lol. :D

twinkle, that lunch sounds fab!

today:

lunch:
-2 bean/salsa/soy sour cream wraps
snack:
-few chips
dinner:
-veggie sushi

Roxy
Sep 2nd, 2006, 05:01 AM
Mmmmm Sushi - I'm craving that! I'm going to buy some on Tuesday at grocery shopping.

Today:

1547 calories
26% fat
51g protein

I also walked to work for some exercise.

foxytina_69
Sep 2nd, 2006, 07:16 AM
today:

lunch:
-2 bean/salsa/soy sour cream wraps
snack:
-few chips
dinner:
-veggie sushi

i really wanted sushi but i ended up eating something different. chinese. tomato fried rice, spring rolls and veggie chop suey. lol. went from japanese to chinese!

aubergine
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:54 AM
I haven't been to the Gym in a week because I've had a flu like bug. Hopefully tomorrow I'll find out if my stamina has slipped. I'm looking forward to a nice soak in the jacuzzi afterwads :D

Kiran
Sep 3rd, 2006, 01:18 AM
I am back to the gym after being a real slacker for the past few days. I can see I have gained weight and it scares me. :eek: I had put away my weight training equipment away. Will need to get them out soon. :)

Roxy
Sep 3rd, 2006, 05:19 AM
Good work you guys! Sam - I hope you're feeling better.

Today:

1633 calories
24% fat
58g protein :D

No real exercise, other than rushing around on my feet all day at work.

foxytina_69
Sep 3rd, 2006, 08:42 AM
ditto what roxy said !

today:

snack:
-bbq rice crackers
dinner:
-3 bbq'd veggie dogs (yay, steev cooked us hotdogs on the bbq for the first time tonight. delicious!
-lemonade
snack:
-rice cracker like chip things

overdid it with the calories tonight but i got enough protein so hey, what the hell lol.

Wishin986
Sep 3rd, 2006, 04:44 PM
ditto what roxy said !

today:

snack:
-bbq rice crackers
dinner:
-3 bbq'd veggie dogs (yay, steev cooked us hotdogs on the bbq for the first time tonight. delicious!
-lemonade
snack:
-rice cracker like chip things

overdid it with the calories tonight but i got enough protein so hey, what the hell lol.

i love brown rice crackers! yummmy

foxytina_69
Sep 4th, 2006, 12:48 AM
me too. im going to get more today.

i threw up last night so i decided that i better take it easy and eat light things like soup and crackers. so last night after i got sick, i ate some tomato soup and toast. im going to eat that again tonight.

Roxy
Sep 4th, 2006, 04:07 AM
I hope you're feeling better now Tina. :)

Today:

1581 calories
25% fat
60g protein :D

I also walked to work for some exercise.

foxytina_69
Sep 4th, 2006, 05:55 AM
thanks roxy.

today:

lunch:
-potato salad w/ slice of rice toast
-lemonade
dinner:
-bbq rice crackers w/ tomato soup
snacks:
-chip things
-diet pop
-slushee my sister brought me cause im sick
-strawberry soy ice cream steev got me cause im sick

haha.

foxytina_69
Sep 5th, 2006, 09:40 AM
ew i feel so sick right now..

today:
-fries
-potato salad
-some chips

i know this sounds wierd but right now, ALL i can stomach is anything potato. ew the thought of anything else makes me want to vomit. :| mashed potatoes, hashbrowns, fries, chops, all of those sound good right now.

claireyveg
Sep 5th, 2006, 11:14 AM
I'm getting back into my old gym habbits as i have slacked off a bit during the winter months, my motivation has just been lacking due to the crappy weather ( i know excuses, excuses)

Monday: went for a half hour run then did Body pump class at gym (weights for an hour to music)
Tuesday: Did Body Attack class, very high impact aerobic class, i love it! :D
Tomorrrow: I plan on doing Body combat- kinda like tai bo, i have just started getting into this class, but it makes a nice change to the very high cardio, but it is still toning and stuff.

I wanna get back to my summer weight from last year, so i am starting now, trying to get a bit better with my eating aswell, have been a bit naughty trying all kinds of vegan goodies, but for now it's back to the fresh fruit and veg, i can't wait till bananas are back, my life will be a lot easier, lol

Foxtina, i just made sweet potato oven fries, could you stomach that?? :)

Monday
Sep 5th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Sorry to hear you are still feeling ill Foxy, hope you feel better soon.

I ate reasonably sensibly yesterday, went to the local shop and they had loads of reduced fruit and veg which was great, I walked for an hour and a quarter in 10 and 20 minute chunks which I was pleased with.

Today i had fruit for breakfast and have walked a little and done a fair bit of housework and will of course be walking the doggies this evening.

One of my rabbits is unwell - he is staying at my mum's until we move and needs antibiotics twice a day and so I will be walking there and back twice a day for a while which will be about 40 mins of walking, plus a dog walk!

Feeling quite pleased with myself.

Monday x

Roxy
Sep 5th, 2006, 06:47 PM
What's wrong Foxy - why are you feeling so sick this week? :(

Yesterday I didn't have a very good day - that's because I didn't have much left here to eat. I did some grocery shopping last night and will finish it off today:

Yesterday:

1478 calories
15% fat
only 31g protein

I walked to work for some exercise.

sindii
Sep 6th, 2006, 01:25 AM
I think there's a bug around, hit me and couple of friends a few weeks back, knocked me for 6.

I had hashbrown sarnie for brekkie, rice with soya mince + sweet and sour for dinner and jacket potato tonight. I know crappie diet but i was a bit lazy and low on food, Oh, and add 5 cans of cider to that :)

Im back in training, been running everyday, then a couple hours in the gym, sparring, pads and bag work with some circuit training thrown in.

foxytina_69
Sep 6th, 2006, 01:47 AM
good job with the exercise claire! i could probably stomach sweet potato fries. that sounds great!

thanks monday. good job with your eating and the walking! im so sorry to hear about your rabbit :(

roxy, good job with all the walks :D

sindii, thats great exercise! wow!

today im still feeling ill. i can only stomach starches at the moment.

today:

snack:
-bbq rice crackers
dinner:
-yorkshire puddings and garlic roasted potatoes with gravy