View Full Version : Vegetarian Summerfest July 5-9 PA, USA

Bodybuilder
Apr 9th, 2006, 09:05 PM
Anyone going?

http://www.vegetariansummerfest.org/index.htm

July 5-9, Johnstown, PA USA

Wildflower
Apr 9th, 2006, 10:17 PM
I wanted to go...but can I bring my dog with? I don't like to travel without her!

Bodybuilder
Apr 10th, 2006, 12:27 AM
I'm not sure, I've never been, but I think I'll be there this year. Check out their website for more info. www.vegetariansummerfest.org

Juice
Apr 10th, 2006, 01:19 AM
Wildflower- I'm in the same boat as you, I won't road trip without my dog. I looked at the website, and they don't allow companion animals on campus. But, it also said it is possible to stay off-campus, and to contact them for off-campus registration and meal rates.

Wildflower
Apr 10th, 2006, 03:47 AM
Thanks Juice. I did look through the website, but i didn't see anything.

I guess I am out, as it will be too hot in July to leave my poor doggie in the car (and of course i wouldn't leave my dog in the car all day anyway)! If they don't allow animal companions on campus (isn't that where the seminars are?), i am not sure where she would be all day. I would never leave her back at the hotel, I would freak out about that. I guess I could find a doggie daycare there, but oh well...

My dog travels really well and loves the car, but I try to only leave her in it for short periods of time (running into a store, etc) and not in summer of course! She just loves it, she sits in the driver's seat and people watches and drools on the steering wheel...I usually keep an eye on her and wave to her!