PDA

View Full Version : Party For Animals Worldwide

veggiewoman
Apr 14th, 2006, 12:33 AM
I just recieved some mail from http://www.ciwf.org.uk/ and in the letter they were advertising this fantastic event happening in September .
The really spooky thing is aswell, my friends and I (on another veggie fourm board) were talking about why something like this has never been done and we were going to try and push for one to happen lol.

http://www.partyforanimalsworldwide.org/ anyone wanna go wiv me?lol

Kiran
Apr 14th, 2006, 12:43 AM
Cool. Sounds interesting.. Might consider depending on scenario.

Thanks for the info. :)

Geoff
Apr 14th, 2006, 01:01 AM
Thanks for posting that. I had a look at the site, found a link to SPANA and sent them a donation as I always feel sad when I see donkies being mistreated in Africa and I loved Jim Broadbent in 'Iris' (If you haven't seen it, do. (Kate Winslet gets her gear off too)):)
(I'd come to the party but its a bit too far!)
Jim Broadbent:

eco
Apr 14th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the link veggiewoman. I'll make a date for it, so see you there! It would be great if Moby and Morrissey were to take part, and Sir Paul of course.

feral
Apr 14th, 2006, 01:41 PM
It looks great, bit too far for me too, really wish they'd start doing this sort of thing in Ireland.

tabitha
Apr 14th, 2006, 02:55 PM
You can stay at mine Feral. We can be hippy chicks together. Wakins going I bet.;)

feral
Apr 14th, 2006, 04:21 PM
*runs to pack bags & get quick full body lift*

tabitha
Apr 14th, 2006, 06:10 PM
*runs to pack bags & get quick full body lift*

Lol @ quick full body lift! When I have my op Im in the Plastic Surgery ward....Im thinking of giving the surgeon a list!!!

gertvegan
Apr 26th, 2006, 03:05 PM
According to the website, the PAW festival has been delayed and will now take place early in 2007, no date announced yet.

veggiewoman
May 14th, 2006, 09:01 PM
still no news yet in when it will be, I keep checking every week though , will let you know when I do on a date etc :)

gertvegan
Jul 11th, 2006, 12:09 PM
According to one of the acts myspace pages, its now September 8th 2007, though the PAW fest website hasn't been updated yet I think.

veggiewoman
Jul 11th, 2006, 06:47 PM
thanks for the update :)

gertvegan
May 12th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Has anyone heard any news about this event??