PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin B12 & coffee

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

jimmeh
Jul 4th, 2010, 05:07 PM
I saw parents buying their children (even small ones) pop all the time. One time that I saw a kid young enough to be in a stroller (maybe four or five?) and he had his own bottle of Coke!

Ha ha, you've obviously never been to Glasgow. I've seen parents shake a big bottle of Coke to flatten it and decant it into a bottle for the kid in the pram, who looked about a year old max. Bad habits are not just confined to American shores.

RubyDuby
Jul 12th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Bad habits are not just confined to American shores.^thank you, jimmeh.

xrodolfox
Jul 13th, 2010, 03:57 AM
Thanks for the links, Korn!

I don't drink coffee, tea, or sodas.

Only before one of the five or six triathlon races a year, or my four or five big-time swim races, do I eat a caffeinated vegan energy drink or gel. So that adds up to once every 45 days or so, mostly between June and August.

Prawnil
Jul 14th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Link one is dead and link two no longer contains any reference to interactions with B vitamins. What link two does contain is a list of B vitamin sources lumping all Bs with B12, and consequently lists "asparagus, broccoli, spinach, bananas, potatoes..." as good sources, not specifying the B vitamin/s and totally without citation. The link is a bad one - time for new citations!

colleengirl95
Aug 24th, 2010, 02:44 PM
I almost never drink coffee. I only drink coffee when i feel like it, which is rarely.