PDA

View Full Version : hi from a lil elf

rianaelf
May 3rd, 2006, 08:09 AM
Wow, so many new vegans on this forum, it's like spring, lol, vegans are bursting out all over!
just a quick hi to say im so glad i found this forum i am truly amazed at how many vegans there are in the world wen not so long ago i didn't know any!
ive been a vegan for about 8 years now and love it. its the best thing i ever did in my life apart from discovering herbs, which is the other best thing i have done in my life so far.
i love the way i feel both in my mind and my body and all i can say is being a vegan just keeps getting better and better :D

Seaside
May 3rd, 2006, 08:31 AM
Hello rianaelf. :) Wow, vegan for eight years, that's great! It does get better and better. :p

Kevster
May 3rd, 2006, 08:59 AM
Hello Rianaelf,

Welcome to the veganforum, might see you at the Bristol vegan fayre,

Kev

RedWellies
May 3rd, 2006, 10:41 AM
Hi, welcome. So, what's it like being an elf?

DianeVegan
May 3rd, 2006, 01:20 PM
Welcome to the forum, Rianaelf.:)

rianaelf
May 3rd, 2006, 10:38 PM
thankyou for all the welcomes :)
will most definately be at the vegan fayre, Kevster :D
and its lovely being an elf, Red Wellies, but you should know cos ur probably one too! :p

Gorilla
May 3rd, 2006, 11:02 PM
Hi Rianaelf, welcome to the forum. :)

Jane M
May 3rd, 2006, 11:03 PM
Hi, Rianaelf! Hope to read a lot more posts from you...:D

Lex
May 3rd, 2006, 11:19 PM
Hey Rianaelf, and welcome! Do you know any pixies? :)

rianaelf
May 3rd, 2006, 11:23 PM
more welcomes! thankyou :)
I may know a few pixies, Lex, but the ones i know arn't vegan, but that's not to say you can't get vegan pixies too!!

RedWellies
May 3rd, 2006, 11:28 PM
, but you should know cos ur probably one too! :p
Am I? Cool! I didn't know that!

VeganGirl2006
May 3rd, 2006, 11:52 PM
Hi and welcome! :)

gertvegan
May 4th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Hello rianaelf

Thanks for helping with the flyering for the Bristol Vegan Fayre. (http://www.veganbristol.makessense.co.uk/bvf06) :)

Chris O
Nov 23rd, 2006, 01:39 PM
Hello Rianelf:) I know you've been on here longer than I have but I thought I'd reply to your lovely welcome, and say Hi!
Maybe catch up with you soon on one of the many great threads.
What's your favourite herb?

fiamma
Nov 23rd, 2006, 02:13 PM
I know you've been on the forum a while rianaelf, but I thought I'd say hi anyway :) Hope you're enjoying forum life :)

rianaelf
Nov 25th, 2006, 03:15 PM
hi Chris and fiamma thankx for the welcomes <is a little confused tho!>
I love this forum. Everyone is really friendly and helpful and understanding.
it's amazing to be able to share my veganism with everyone here and makes such a difference to my life knowing i have somewhere to go where everyone is a real vegan! :D

i have lots of favourite herbs, Calamus root, Damiana leaves, Wormwood, Gotu Kola, Guarana seeds, Myrhh, Meadowsweet, Wolfberries, the list is endless :p

hazelbunny
Mar 2nd, 2007, 10:15 PM
Hi Rianaelf! :)

There's not too many elves in the world, but I reckon there's a higher concentration on this forum. What kind of elf are you?

rianaelf
Mar 3rd, 2007, 11:31 AM
hi hazelbunny, nice to meet you :)

er, what kind of elf am i?

well i like to call my s elf a 'mangaelf' as in manga, not man!!!

basically cos a lot of the manga characters are elflike and they orginate from Japan where (altho not vegans as such} they do not (or rather never used to, they may do now i don't know) eat any dairy products.
Plus i'm really into manga and anime so yeah, i'm a mangaelfgirl :p

hazelbunny
Mar 3rd, 2007, 08:03 PM
Cool! :)