PDA

View Full Version : Hippocrates Magazine

Bodybuilder
Jun 5th, 2006, 04:51 AM
Hey, there is a big feature in Hippocrates magazine on vegan muscle. The magazine is in something like 120 countries and about 100,000 in print. So if you see it, check it out. The Vegan Muscle article is one of the main features of the magazine.

mophoto
Jun 5th, 2006, 05:04 AM
excellent!! are you in it?

Bodybuilder
Jun 5th, 2006, 05:49 AM
Yeah, I'm in it, but the magazine is awesome. I had never heard of it, but they interviewed me a while back and the issue just came out. They have excellent articles about health, nutrition, fitness, ethics, and promote a raw vegan approach to eating for the most part. I've never seen it in stores but apparently it's all over the place.

DianeVegan
Jun 6th, 2006, 03:05 AM
Thanks for the info, Robert. I'll have to look for it.

Bodybuilder
Jun 6th, 2006, 09:41 AM
No prob, it's one of my best articles. I don't know where it is located. I haven't seen it in stores before but they say they print around 100,000 of them so they must be somewhere :) They have a website which perhaps lists where to get their magazine.

sugarmouse
Jun 6th, 2006, 02:13 PM
cewl! can you get it in the uk?
lolrobert i had a dream about u last night, i had forgotten about it until i saw this thread!!!!!!

Bodybuilder
Jun 6th, 2006, 06:39 PM
They told me it is in 120 countries or something like that, but I'm not sure where to get it. You can check out their website, and perhaps send them a quick e-mail inquiring about it. http://www.hippocratesinst.org/

Thanks for the dream :)

sugarmouse
Jun 6th, 2006, 11:16 PM
i will:) it was a cute dream actually,you lived near me and were training me lol

Bodybuilder
Jun 7th, 2006, 06:15 AM
you are so cute :) Cool, sounds like a nice dream. There is a girl at my gym who recently came up to me and said, "Robert, I thought of you in the shower this morning" and I kinda smiled and she got embarrassed, and then explained that while in the shower she read her shampoo and it had a label that said "vegan" on it and that is what made her think of me.

DianeVegan
Jun 7th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Ah, you don't really believe that Robert, do you?;)