PDA

View Full Version : Mustard

Wishin986
Jun 16th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Does anyone here like mustard? I always use to hate it. However, I bought some organic mustard last week to make a cheezy sauce and now I really enjoy it! However, I dont know what to use it with..

I tried it with pretzels today - that was really good. Any other ideas??

Pob
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:14 PM
It's good on burgers, hot dogs, fake meat sandwiches.

RedWellies
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:42 PM
I think you can use it to make a French Dressing for salad, but I'm a bit drunk. I'll ask my mum...

Cumin
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:55 PM
I like it in a sandwich with fried smoked Tofu. Very tasty.

Pob
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:56 PM
What sort of mustard is it? Is it powder?

Limey
Jun 16th, 2006, 10:59 PM
MUSTARD!!!!

I love it, can you tell? :p

Tigerlily
Jun 16th, 2006, 11:06 PM
I squirt it on my finger and eat it.

Smoothie
Jun 17th, 2006, 07:05 PM
well, if it's the sweet one then i don't know, but if not, you can make a great salad dressing by mixing mustard, olive oil, sal, pepper and maybe a bit shoyu. SOOO good - especially on tomato/green bean/grapefruit/butterbean salad. YUMMIE.

Risker
Jun 17th, 2006, 08:38 PM
I like mustard, I use lots of it in salad dressings.

While on the subject I've got a load of free stuff from colemans sitting here because I won them by using their website to spread the virtues of a vegetarian diet (this was in retaliation to their pro-meat advertising).

They sent me a big book, 'the river cottage MEAT book' by Hugh Fearnley-whittingstall, a meat thermometer, a barbecue book which is mostly about meat and a few other things. I'm keeping the stuff I can use but I've no idea what to do with the books and the thermometer.

Oh, they also invited me to their 'meat-fest'... I turned them down.

Limey
Jun 17th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Is it wrong that I think that is hilarious? In a purely ironic way, of course. :)