PDA

View Full Version : Vegan Recipe E Book

Tigress
Jun 26th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Hi

A friend of mine sent me a copy of a vegan recipe e book. Ive not looked at it that much yet, but if anyone would like the link and see if there are any recipes they like then let me have your email and Ill get it forwarded to you.
One thing I did spot that although it was Vegan some recipes use honey, but other than that I think there may be some nice things in it.

Carmen

Syren
Jun 26th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I'd love to take a look at it!

barefootinrain@gmail.com

Thank you :D

Tigress
Jun 26th, 2006, 04:39 PM
I've sent you a copy - hope you get it ok.
Also have one for vegetarians, can send that too if anyone is interested.

Catie
Jun 26th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I'd love to take a look at the vegan one!

catyx@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks very much

Christie
Jun 27th, 2006, 07:04 PM
This sounds good, can you send it to me? clouise44@hotmail.com.

The vegetarian recipe book sounds good aswell.

monkey60613
Jun 27th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Me too please monkey60613@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Also, I posted this free vegan recipe book on another topic board earlier today:

I found this on the web haphazardly yesterday. http://www.vitalita.com/docs/ATasteOfVitality.pdf

If you are unable to open link to this pdf you can also go to http://www.vitalita.com/cookbooks.html and get it there.

I haven't cooked anything out of it yet but the recipes seem pretty doable considering they're gourmet.

Tigress
Jul 1st, 2006, 04:24 PM
I hope Ive sent these to all that asked. If not please PM me and Ill sort it out..

cathia
Jul 5th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Hi! Could I please get the vegan one? My email is cathias_place@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Ara
Jul 5th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Hey could you send me a copy too please? Thanks! wingsandwindows (at) gmail (dot) com.

Christie
Jul 5th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Thanks for this. I havent had a huge look at it yet, but it looks good!

Mr Flibble
Jul 5th, 2006, 10:39 PM
A friend of mine sent me a copy of a vegan recipe e book. Ive not looked at it that much yet, but if anyone would like the link and see if there are any recipes they like then let me have your email and Ill get it forwarded to you.

Why not post the link in this thread? If it is copyrighted material and not meant to public distribution then offering it via this forum could have legal reprecussions for it, even to the level of having it shut down.

Tigress
Jul 6th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Its a pdf document so dont think it will work

Blueshark
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Why not post the link in this thread? If it is copyrighted material and not meant to public distribution then offering it via this forum could have legal reprecussions for it, even to the level of having it shut down.

Actually the way you suggest is more dangerous than her way.

Mr Flibble
Jul 6th, 2006, 09:14 PM
I wasn't actually suggesting she did post a link in the thread if it is copyrighted, I appologise if i didn't make it clear enough ;)

Assuming it is legal then links to pdf documents will work, presuming it is hosted on a web server. If not but it is legal to freely distribute then I'm happy to host it on one of my servers.

Simon
Jul 9th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Would you mind sending me the vegan one please. My email is sid991 (at) yahoo.co.uk

Thanks! :)

Awareness
Aug 16th, 2006, 11:13 PM
Oh could you send me the vegan one? Thanks!

justagirl8
Aug 19th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Ooh, I've been looking to find a cheap recipe book as I'm broke at the moment, so it'd be great if you could send me a copy of the vegan one! My email is marie(at)llandudno.wanadoo.co.uk

Burn Black
Aug 20th, 2006, 02:06 PM
If you could could you send it to me too please.

rockhag@btopenworld.com

I'm in the "process" of going vegan at the moment. I'm currently veggie and just using up whats in the food cupboards and replacing them with vegan products so I'll get there in the end. (too skint and I hate waste to just throw things out so...)

Benji
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:34 PM
would be greatly appreciated if you could send me the vegan ebook cook book as well. my email is btotheetothen@gmail.com thanks!

Tigress
Aug 24th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Oh could you send me the vegan one? Thanks!

You need to PM or post your email address so I can send it to you .

I think I've sent to everyone now who has asked so enjoy

St George
Aug 27th, 2006, 06:28 PM
I would like the vegan one as well please.

michaelmcveigh22@hotmail.com