PDA

View Full Version : Quaker oats bad

lozza
Jul 6th, 2006, 06:20 AM
I KNEW it..I only just realised that they are owned by PepsiCo.

I ALMOST bought one of their cereals last week. But there was something in the back of my mind telling me not to. They have been 'approved' or whatever by the Queen. she only seems to do that on bad products, so i have noticed, like Procter & gamble products.

Hmmm.

aubergine
Jul 6th, 2006, 02:09 PM
I find the Organic Porridge Oats I buy from my local health food store to be much more flavourful anyway :)

veggiegirl3
Jul 6th, 2006, 02:30 PM
I can't find where this thread starts... Why is it bad? What does Pepsi do? I don't buy Pepsi the soda, but I do buy the big tubs of Quaker oats.

Troutina
Jul 6th, 2006, 03:28 PM
*Yawn*
I posted that ages ago!

Mr Flibble
Jul 6th, 2006, 04:39 PM
you'll be suggesting people run searches before making new threads next troutina ;)

chickendude
Jul 6th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Hey! Don't even joke about that! Some people might actually try it! :p

Troutina
Jul 6th, 2006, 11:12 PM
you'll be suggesting people run searches before making new threads next troutina ;)

I know, slightly hypocritical of me but my internet's STRESSING ME OUT :eek:

veggiegirl3
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:33 AM
I had tried to find the boycot forum a few months ago and couldn't. I just recently figured out how to use the "search" button, so I found that thread just now. I'll be reading it! Sorry about not previously knowing why and asking though... this is my first forum. (*blush blush. It's true. I'm a forum virgin) ;)

Wishin986
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:39 AM
this is my first forum. (*blush blush. It's true. I'm a forum virgin) ;)

mine too! no worries :)

lozza
Jul 7th, 2006, 12:40 PM
i tend to post on whatever i have just discovered without thinking about it. sorry :(