PDA

View Full Version : test the nation , needs you !!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Stu
Sep 3rd, 2006, 04:43 PM
They did! That's a really good advert.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/testthenation/iq/results/results.shtml

veggiewoman
Sep 3rd, 2006, 05:00 PM
was it jsut me or did anyone else notice that the show seemed to be concentrating more on the veggies and butchers and who was beating who from the two groups more than anything else lol.

Risker
Sep 4th, 2006, 08:54 AM
was it jsut me or did anyone else notice that the show seemed to be concentrating more on the veggies and butchers and who was beating who from the two groups more than anything else lol.

I think it was just you to be honest :)

Lazuli Blue
Sep 4th, 2006, 09:14 AM

I thought they were paying more attention to the school kids! The veggies didn't seem to get much camera time I thought... unless they did when I was away from the TV?

aubergine
Sep 4th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Butchers average IQ: 105

Vegetarians average IQ: 113

Vegetarians came top.

Good stuff :D

eco
Sep 4th, 2006, 10:53 AM
I was really pleased that the veggies won especially as the woman doctor who explained the workings of the brain said vegetarians could be deficient in key nutrients.

aubergine
Sep 4th, 2006, 11:42 AM
I was really pleased that the veggies won especially as the woman doctor who explained the workings of the brain said vegetarians could be deficient in key nutrients.

So could omnis though!

Grr...

eco
Sep 4th, 2006, 11:49 AM
So could omnis though!

Grr...
Of course they could. The doctor was obviously biased. It was quite gratifying to see that meat eating advocate Clarissa Dickson-Wright didn't even get in the top three of the celebrities despite saying at the beginning of the programme that she had a very high IQ :D