Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

In helping to spread the word about vegetarianism/veganism our local newspaper featured me in an article titled, "A Vegan dispels health myths".
It centered around our terrible obesity problem in the country and what dairy and meat REALLY does to our body and that it is NOT needed for us to grow and think and all the other crap we have been taught our whole lives. Oh, I didn't say crap in the article, I said ****! LOL!!!! Didn't say that either

There are a few additions to the paper depending on the region. The one region the article is on the front page with a color photo of me eating at where else but VEGAN TREATS!
I took the editor to Vegan Treats to meet Danielle, the owner. She ended up interviewing her also. If your on the East Coast you have to go here!!!

Well, I don't have the article. It is not online, but the pics are.
Here ya go!
http://lehighvalleynewsgroup.mycaptu...p?event=149001

Hint - WHENEVER you see an article or column in your local newspaper about any type of eating habits and lifestyles ALWAYS contact the writer and mention your lifestlye! This is a great way for us to spread the word. If there is a local vegetarian/vegan restaurant ask the writer/editor to meet you there to really see what we eat and how we 'survive' (since nobody outside of our lifestlyes think we can survive without meat and dairy). Also, set it up with the owner of the store you wish to meet at. This way they will be prepared and the samples should be free to the writer. Look for teh local FREE papers also. They are always looking for articles to write. DON'T BE AFRAID TO DO THIS!!!!! ALL THEY CAN SAY IS NO. If you never try you cannot succeed.

LET'S KEEP IT GOING EVERYONE!!! GOD I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!