Thread: Vegan Community, Sicily

Thumbs up Vegan Community, Sicily

There is an amazing Vegan Healthy Holiday and Retreat Centre in Sicily which i have talked about already in another forum about Vegan Holidays. In this time they are also trying to develop this beautiful place into a Vegan Community where people can live there either permanently or for a fixed time each year. I do not know the finer details but contact the miamofoundation@yahoo.it for more information.

Set in a private bay with villas 200m from the glittering mediterranean, overlooking Mount Etna, with hills to the East and beautiful nature all around this is a really magical haven for anyone Vegan and / or following a more alternative lifestlye.

With fresh Organic Supplies coming from the Local Organic Sicilian farmers and their own gardens, the gourmet is to die for, the accomodation is clean and serene, with a living room, huge kitchen, meditation room, creative art and seminar rooms alongside beautiful bathrooms and private room overlooking the sea.

THere are daily exercise conducted in 3 seasons in the gardens overlooking the sea or in the outside ampitheatre close by, daily meditation and relaxation classes alongside Vegan Love cooking workshops and retreats, creative art activities, dance, trips to Etna and Siricusa and ...so much more.

The centre, a non for profit foundation is constantly creating service projects worldwide to help people change their vibration and lead a healthier and peaceful existence.

Find out about this wonderful place and special community today

Default Re: Vegan Community, Sicily

This sounds really interesting Skyedancer, do they have a website?

how do you know of this place skyedancer? have you been there or know someone who has?

looks good.

Thumbs up Re: Vegan Community, Sicily

The new website is currently under construction but the old one is bali3000.com/crystalsound/

This focuses more on the Crystal Sound Retreats and Therapist programmes but also gives an idea of Miamo. The new one will be all about Miamo and should be up and running in the Autumn.

And yes ... I have spent a lot of time in this beautiful place and learnt many tools from the two amazing owners that have helped me transform my life in many ways

wow that souds soo amazing. who knew sicilia was really a hippy island.. im so moving there
    det e bedre at den e dyr - enn at den e døde dyr