Thread: Slaughter House

Default Slaughter House

Well I live in a town called Dawson Creek, it is in british columbia canada. The provincial government is trying to ffind some moeny in slaughter houses and my little town bit the industry, a wonderful new slaughter house is coming to my town (much of this was sarcastic). I will have to do something once I find out more.
    "Its bad karma to fuck with the stoned"- Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Comentary (found on criterion collection)

I'm sorry to hear that, First Bus.
    utopiankitchen.wordpress.com

Hey I am going to compose a letter of some sort first any suggestions to help me would be great.
    "Its bad karma to fuck with the stoned"- Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Comentary (found on criterion collection)

Try not to write about animal rights. I know this is what you probably want to do but write about environmental issues instead as they are more likely to take you seriously. Talk about water contamination, noise pollution and problems with the roads because of the extra lorries will be travelling down them. Maybe the proposed site is a haven for wildlife which would be destroyed if it is build. Try get the rest of your home town involved.

Good luck!