Thread: Amy's Organic coupons and stuff

Default Amy's Organic coupons and stuff

Last night I wrote to Amy's to let them know how unhappy I was that their Soy Cheese Pizza contained Casein and Honey. This morning I got a wonderful email from them letting me know about two new products that are vegan and they are sending me free coupons!!!!
    I don't eat very much packaged foods but I would love a good pizza every now and then.
    While I was surfing their site, I found an entire section devoted to their vegan products (I don't see the two new products listed yet):
    http://www.amys.com/products/search_...p?form_vegan=1
    You are not required to complete the task of repairing the world, neither are you free to abstain from it.
    --Pirke Avot

Default Re: Amy's Organic coupons and stuff

We get lots of Amy's products here, but I've never seen that Mexican Tamale Pie OR theNnon-dairy Pot Pie OR the the Tofu Scramble OR the Toaster Pops, OR the Tofu Scramble Pocket OR the Breakfast Burrito OR the Pasta Sauces OR the Salsas OR the Asian Noodle Stir Fry OR the Thai Stir Fry OR The Samosa Wraps!!!!

What have I been missing out on

Labs - what are the new products? Did they say?

One is a Rice Crust Spinach Pizza and the other is a Baked Ziti Bowl.
    She said that both were vegan.
    Do you have "Whole Foods" in BC? She mentioned that they would be the first grocer to carry them.
    You are not required to complete the task of repairing the world, neither are you free to abstain from it.
    --Pirke Avot

Yep, we have a Whole Foods here. Infact we are going to have 2 of them soon. Hmmmm - maybe when I get back from vacation, I'll go in search of them.

good for you my3labs.

enjoy your goodies when you spend the vouchers

I am showing 64 products. That is a lot for a company that isn't dedicated to Vegan. Most of the vegetarian/meatless companies have few to none vegan options.

Quote my3labs
    Last night I wrote to Amy's to let them know how unhappy I was that their Soy Cheese Pizza contained Casein and Honey. This morning I got a wonderful email from them letting me know about two new products that are vegan and they are sending me free coupons!!!!
    I don't eat very much packaged foods but I would love a good pizza every now and then.
    While I was surfing their site, I found an entire section devoted to their vegan products (I don't see the two new products listed yet):
    http://www.amys.com/products/search_...p?form_vegan=1

That's funny cause i had contacted them about the same issue a little while ago, and they replied back saying the same thing about their new products and sending me coupons.....but unfortunately i live in Canada and they told me their coupons werent valid here

Quote my3labs
    One is a Rice Crust Spinach Pizza and the other is a Baked Ziti Bowl.
    She said that both were vegan.
    I read in VegNews magazine that the Rice Crust Spinach Pizza will be made with Follow Your Heart (IM Earthkind) Vegan Gourmet Mozarella!

How exciting is that? I looked on their site but didn't see it out yet.

Roxy, I have tried most, if not all, of those products you listed off - the NonDairy Potpie is my favorite! I eat that a lot, and it is one of the cheaper products at about $2.25-2.49 USD at most stores. Definately try it if you see it, but beware they also have a non-vegan pot pie.

Two days after my email, I received 2 free (good for anything) coupons and seven $55 off coupons, plus a catalog of all their products. Regarding the Spinach pizza, it says:
    Rice Crust Spinach Pizza
    Light tender rice crust topped with organic spinach and dairy-free, soy based mozzarella and ricotta cheezes, and of course Amy's authentic Italian pizza sauce made with organic sun-ripened tomatoes and our special blend of herbs.

I can't wait!!!
    --Pirke Avot

Quote Roxy
    We get lots of Amy's products here, but I've never seen that Mexican Tamale Pie OR theNnon-dairy Pot Pie OR the the Tofu Scramble OR the Toaster Pops, OR the Tofu Scramble Pocket OR the Breakfast Burrito OR the Pasta Sauces OR the Salsas OR the Asian Noodle Stir Fry OR the Thai Stir Fry OR The Samosa Wraps!!!!
    lol

I've never seen or even heard of all of them, well except the ones i've seen mentioned in the "What Did You Eat Today?" topic!
    "It's not that people suddenly start breeding like rabbits; it's just that people stopped dropping like flies" - population explosion