Thread: Doing the painless 1-day Liver/Gall Bladder Stone Flush - stunned at results

Default Doing the painless 1-day Liver/Gall Bladder Stone Flush - stunned at results

A lot of my health friends did the 1-day Gall Bladder and Liver Flush and would pass 100-200 stones the next day in the toilet. They did this flush once every two weeks until finally they did not pass any more stones so that the gall bladder and liver was clean. In total, most people pass about 2,000 stones... from so many years of buildup.

I finally did try it yesterday. The directions are simple: Drink 1 cup of cold epsom salt water several times, and right before bed, drink a half a cup of olive oil. Then quickly get in bed and lay down so that the gall bladder can release all the stones. It also said I might feel them be released from the liver/gall bladder, which isnt painless, thanks to the olive oil.

It went extremely easily. After I drank the olive oil, I highly doubted that I'd feel my gall bladder release any stones. In fact, I didn't even know where the gall bladder was :P (I thought it was in the stomach somewhere :P).

However, I felt the olive oil travel down my esophogus and, within 10 minutes, I felt a little pressure under my right rib (nothing painful, it just felt strange) and felt like something was squeezed through a small area and pushed loose and freed. I could not believe it, but I really did feel the organ working - the gall bladder contracting and releasing stones. I thought I was nuts because I didn't know where the gall bladder was located... and all this movement under my right rib certainly couldn't be the gall bladder! However, in the morning, there were about 100 pea sized stones floating in the toilet bowl... green and tan. Also, I looked up where the gall bladder was located,and it is right under the right rib. :P Some of the stones were the size of a dime. They pass with the bowel movement. - Dont confuse them with kidney stones

They were identical to the photos of gallstones taken out by doctors.

I'm happy I did it. I'm going to do it again since it was very easy... until I do not pass anymore stones. I didn't think I'd have any since I'm only 20 and I eat pretty well. But, its been an educational experience.

Gall bladder 1-day flush instructions are here:

http://www.healingdaily.com/liver-de...iver-flush.htm

This has some very interesting photos (Remember: Keep clicking on the large main photo and it will change) :
    http://www.curezone.com/image_gallery/cleanse_flush/

A great webpage with more info and more pics is here:
    http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/default.asp

More photos: http://curezone.com/ig/igallery.asp?...adder_removed\

Default Re: Doing the painless 1-day Gall Bladder Stone Flush - stunned at results

All right for a woman! Mate of mine had gall stones and said it was absolute agony pissing out 1 let alone 100!
    Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty!

Default Re: Doing the painless 1-day Gall Bladder Stone Flush - stunned at results

I think you may be thinking of kidney stones. Gall stones come out of a difefrent orifice

Why alright for a woman, anyway?!! Kidney stones are pretty painful for women too I believe. Urethras are a pretty universal size in men and women aren't they?

The gall stones come out when you go poopsie Gall stones are painless to pass, but kidney stones are known for agonizing pain.

Default Re: Doing the painless 1-day Liver/Gall Bladder Stone Flush - stunned at results

Here is the reason why behind all the steps:

Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) relax smooth muscle and will relax and dilate the bile duct to enable larger solid particles to pass through. Unrefined olive oil stimulates the gallbladder and bile duct to contract and expel its contents.

Olive oil triggers the gall bladder to squeeze all of the bile out so that the bile can digest the fats. Until 2:00, you are allowed to eat all the fruit and veggies you want, as long none contain fat. Therefore, the gall bladder cannot release any bile and fills completely up. When 1/2 cup of olive oil is injested, the liver and gall bladder release all their contents to digest this large amount of fat - also releasing the stones.

Quote Cherry
    I think you may be thinking of kidney stones. Gall stones come out of a difefrent orifice

Why alright for a woman, anyway?!! Kidney stones are pretty painful for women too I believe. Urethras are a pretty universal size in men and women aren't they?

Hahaha,totaly right.............sorry!

I wasn't thinking and just going by that article and my stupidity it seemed that woman was quite happy to pass 100 or so large looking stones which i thought of as kidney stones.My mate was in agony with 1 kidney stone.........see where my confusion lies?
    Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty!

Default Re: Doing the painless 1-day Liver/Gall Bladder Stone Flush - stunned at results

The exact steps to this are:

Eat a no-fat breakfast and lunch such as cooked cereal with fruit, fruit juice, bread, and preserves or honey ( no butter or milk ), baked potato or other vegetables with sea salt only. This allows the bile to build up and develop pressure in the liver. Higher pressure pushes out more stones.
    Note: Take no medicines, vitamins, or pills that you can do without; they could prevent success.

2:00 PM
    Get your Epsom salts ready. Mix 4 tbsp. in 3 cups water and pour this into a jar. Do not eat or drink after 2 o'clock. If you break this rule you could feel quite ill later.
    [ You can substitute 3 cups water with 3 cups freshly pressed grapefruit juice, or freshly pressed apple juice.] This makes four servings, 3/4 cup each. Set the jar in the refrigerator to get cold ( this is for convenience and taste only ).

6:00 PM
    Drink one serving ( 3/4 cup ) of the cold Epsom salts. If you did not prepare this ahead of time, do it right now. You may also add 1/8 tbsp. vitamin C powdered to improve the taste. You may also drink a few mouthfuls of water afterwards or rinse your mouth. Get the olive oil and grapefruit out of the refrigerator to warm up.

8:00 PM
    Repeat by drinking another 3/4 cup of Epsom salts. You haven't eaten since two o'clock, but you won't feel hungry. Get your bedtime chores done. The timing is critical for success; don't be more than 10 minutes early or late.

9:45 PM
    Pour 1/2 cup ( measured ) olive oil into a pint jar. Squeeze the grapefruit by hand into the measuring cup. Remove pulp with fork. You should have at least 1/2 cup, but up to 3/4 cup is best. Add this to the olive oil. Close the jar tightly with the lid and shake hard until watery ( only fresh grapefruit does this ).
    [ If using lemon juice, do not blend juice with oil. Drink little oil, little juice, from 2 differnt cups. If you mix olive oil with lemon juice, it may sligtly congell, and get a slimy consitence that is not easy to swallow. It never happens with grapefruit juice.]

10:00 PM
    Drink the potion you have mixed. Drinking through a large plastic straw helps it go down easier. Take it to your bedside if you want, but drink it standing up. Get it down within 5 minutes.

Lie down immediately !!! You might fail to get stones out if you don't. The sooner you lie down the more stones you will get out. Be ready for bed ahead of time. Don't clean up the kitchen. As soon as the drink is down walk to your bed and lie on the right side with the right knee drawn up toward the chin for at least 20 minutes ( you can briefly stretch your right leg, if necessary ) or lie down flat on your back with your head up high on the pillow for 20 minutes before going to sleep. This encourages the oil to drain from the stomach, helping contents of the gall bladder and/or liver to move into the small intestine. Try to think about what is happening in the liver. Try to keep perfectly still for at least 20 minutes.

You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles. There is no pain because the bile duct valves are open ( thank you Epsom salts! ). Go to sleep. You may fail to get stones out if you don't.

Next Morning
    Upon awakening take your third 3/4 cup dose of Epsom salts. If you have indigestion or nausea wait unit it is gone before drinking the Epsom salts. You may go back to bed. Don't take this potion before 6:00 AM.

2 Hours Later
    Take your fourth ( the last ) dose of Epsom salts. Drink 3/4 cup of the mixture. You may go back to bed.

After 2 More Hours You May Eat
    Start with fresh fruit juice. Half an hour later eat fruit. One hour later you may eat regular food, but keep it light. By supper you should feel recovered.

How well did you do?
    Expect diarrhea in the morning. Use a flashlight to look for gallstones in the toilet with the bowel movement. Look for the green kind since this is proof that they are genuine gallstones, not food residue. Only bile from the liver is pea green. The bowel movement sinks, but gallstones float because of the cholesterol inside. The first cleanse may rid you of them for a few days, but as the stones from the rear travel forward, they give you the same symptoms again. You may repeat cleanses at two week intervals.

Not to take the wind out of anyone's sail, but this is not a real way to flush gall stones. The little balls that are flushed are actually called fecaliths, not gallstones. These are little balls of stool formed by consuming too much olive oil. You should take some of the stones you have passed into your doctor, and have him slice them in half and tell you if it is really a gall stone. I think you will find this is just another internet/nutritional myth.

Best,
    Josh

That is what I do keep wondering - in the very back of my brain - is this a real gall stone? I did read several sites on the internet that said that this flush was fake... but then tons and tons of other sites said it wasn't ... I certainly did feel lots of movement with my gall bladder, and I had never felt it before. So I don't know what to decide - are they real? are they not real? Ah hah! I have an idea!

If I do these flushes forever, then the olive oil will always make these balls and I'll never get rid of them.

However, if they are real, I'll see a major decrease in stones that have passed... fewer and fewer... as I do more and more flushes.....

Since I dont have a doctor around to whom I can take these stones, I'll have to find out myself some how. (I can imagine myself running into an office with a bag of my "stones" and being all proud about them hehe.)

I think you need to perform an autopsy on one of your stones Apple Blossem?

I must agree with j&k I too have heard about this myth, but I have read the same info, that it is a reaction from too much olive oil mixed with bile.

I did do an atopsy on several of them :P I was curious. The outter layer is always a lighter color... the inside is a beautiful jade green.

I dont know if this helps :P

But I think that if I stop passing strones after many of these flushes, then that will say they are real.

However, if I always pass the same amount of stones, I'll know they arent real :P and just olive oil :P

Why would you want to do this?

My mum had her gall bladder removed and the doc put the stones in the jar. Some were bigger and some were smaller. They were a grey colour and seemed like real stones.

sounds extreme to me - im always worried about doing extreme flushes/detoxes, i generally cant cope with the possible side effects - even if it is a positive thing.

Default Re: Doing the painless 1-day Liver/Gall Bladder Stone Flush - stunned at result

I know this is a really old thread but has anyone found out if this is real or fake? hoping you could let us know how it went apple_blossom

PartTimeVegan

Default Re: Doing the painless 1-day Liver/Gall Bladder Stone Flush - stunned at result

I joined this group just so I could answer your post JoeUK.
    This 'liver flush' is a complete fake I'm sorry to say.
    It is very believable though, because it is publicised by people who invariably believe in it themselves.
    The Olive Oil, Acid and Bile in your stomach plus the acid in the lemon or grapefruit juice combine to make congealed lumps.
    You might want to ask - why olive oil? and why do most of the internet recipes for this insist on 'extra virgin oliv oil' - its simply because its green and therefore more likely to make you think they are gallstones.
    If you keep them in a warm place, they will melt back down to the oil. Real gall stones made of cholesterol or bilirubin don't do this.

this is disgusting