Thread: Sydneys Cruelty free Living Festival 2006

Free_Tibet

Default Sydneys Cruelty free Living Festival 2006

From Jessica at www.crueltyfreeshop.com.au
    Sydney’s First Cruelty Free Living Festival

The Cruelty Free Living Festival will be a fun-filled festival with live bands, performers and speakers, cooking demonstrations, wine tasting, kids entertainment and more than 30 stalls from cruelty-free product producers, vegan restaurants, vegetarian food producers and animal charities. There will also be free workshops on topics such as vegetarian and vegan nutrition, ethical investment, armchair activism etc, and screenings of the amazing Tribe of Heart documentaries: Peaceable Kingdom and The Witness in a mini-cinema.
    The festival will run from 10am to 4pm on Sunday the 5th of November in the Petersham Town Hall, 107 Crystal Street, Petersham. The hall is only minutes from the Petersham train station and several bus stops, free parking is available in the council car park (enter via Fisher St). Entry is by $5 donation to Animal Liberation NSW (kids are free) and the first 500 people through the door get a free show-bag full of goodies. If you’d like to have a stall, run a workshop, volunteer to help on the day or participate in any other way please visit www.crueltyfreefestival.org.au or email jessica@crueltyfreeshop.com.au.
    Last edited by flutterby; Aug 17th, 2006 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Melbourne’s Cruelty Free Lifestyle Expo has been split and is http://www.veganforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=227406#post227406

Default Cruelty Free Festival Sydney Australia

Dear Friends

Long time no type, hey

Guess what? Soon in Sydney Australia there will be the Cruelty Free Festival

it is November 5th at Petersham Town Hall which is 107 Crystal St Petersham

here is a link to tell you all about it

http://crueltyfreefestival.org.au/

SO COME ON DOWN and have a great time. I'll be walking around talking photo's so say hello I'm very friendly. Make a plan now to come listen, play, eat, learn, share, and enjoy.

I know you people who live in those other countries can't come but if you're in or near Sydney start making a plan. If you live further away make a better plan to get there.

I can't wait

I hope you are all well

Antony
    Last edited by flutterby; Oct 22nd, 2006 at 03:10 PM. Reason: this was the 1st post in a similar thread