Thread: pick up styx

Default pick up styx

does anyone know how vegan friendly pick up styx is? i mean i only get the tofu with steamed rice... but there is like this bready type stuff on the outside of the tofu that alarms me...

Default Re: pick up styx

Hi richard

I've never heard of this brand before. Do they have a website, where you could write to them and ask them about their ingredients?

ohhh its a step above a chinese fast food kind of place.... but you can get house tofu or orange tofu or kung pao tofu... you know what i mean right? :]

buttt i already checked their website and i didnt find anything :/

thanks for taking the time to reply to me though haha :P i really appreciate it!

I have been there a few times, and they seem pretty veg-friendly. I think the crispy stuff on the outside of the tofu is just the result of being cooked at very high heat. It happens when I cook it at home. But I liked Pei-Wei Diner better (they're part of PF Chang's). Do you have any near you? I'm in OC, so you're not far from me.

oh really? i am not sure if ive ever seen one... ill definitely check it out though... thanks for the reply :] i appreciate it! do you know of any other good places in the oc area?

Quote hollybee View Post
    I have been there a few times, and they seem pretty veg-friendly. I think the crispy stuff on the outside of the tofu is just the result of being cooked at very high heat. It happens when I cook it at home. But I liked Pei-Wei Diner better (they're part of PF Chang's). Do you have any near you? I'm in OC, so you're not far from me.