Thread: Can you help/veggie pictures needed for kids

Default Can you help/veggie pictures needed for kids

Hello

Are there any artists among you? If so I could do with your help please!
    I am organising a veggie autumn fair (7th October and it will be a vegan a possible) and want to have kids colouring in corner. I want to issue the kids pictures with veggie themes for them to colour in. I would like about 4 different kinds of pictures to appeal to the following age groups, e.g. 1-4, 4-8, 8-14, 14+
    So pictures for the younger groups need to be bold, easy to colour and have a theme about loving animals, while pictures to the older children can be a bit more complex and have a stronger veggie theme. This fair is largely going to be attended by non veggies due to the area I live in so I am trying to steer clear of accusations of “being militant” ect. but I would still like pictures with veggie themes for kids that will plant the veggie seeds subliminally! If anyone can help or has any ideas please message me and we can swap contacts. Many thanks in advance if you can help
    The event is listed on the veggies calender at...
    www.veggies.org.uk/arc/event.php?ref=803

Default Re: Can you help/veggie pictures needed for kids

I may be able to come up with something, though I doubt age14+ children will be interested in colouring in!

I also notice you need people to bake vegan cakes, I'll try to come up with one or two.

Have you been to the Green Fairs or the Christmas Without Cruelty fairs that have been held in the City rooms, or more recently in the Methodist Hall on Bishop Street in town? I have a feeling they managed to get Mirch Masala to donate food - might be worth having a word with Mirch, or Halli (their food is lush!) and seeing if they can contribute anything?

Good luck with it, and keep us posted

Default Re: Can you help/veggie pictures needed for kids