Thread: Food in Bonn?

Default Food in Bonn?

I've done a search of the europe forum and found a load of good info about Germany but couldn't really find anything related to Bonn. I've got a couple of vegetarian/vegan restaurants in Bonn (from happycow) but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of best place to go out to eat? Is there any good shops to buy vegan food in Bonn?

It's a bit of a short notice work trip this Tuesday coming (5th Dec) so had no time to prepare! D'oh! I can't speak a word of German so have printed off some "I am vegan" stuff in german, should have a Geramn colleague with me though so that will make ordering easier (hopefully!).

So anyone got any tips for Bonn? Also couldn't find the German for "do you have any soya milk" I can find the "no dairy" stuff quite easily so hopeully that will work!

Cheers for any help

pavotrouge

Default Re: Food in Bonn?

A bit late, I hope it still helps...

Nice, Bonn is such a pretty city...haven't been there for ages tho I only live an hour's travel from there.

for ages= haven't been there since I've become vegan, so I can't help you with that.

But there is a good variety of ethnic restaurants.

About the soya milk, I have to disappoint you...the question would be "Haben Sie Sojamilch?", but you usually get soymilk only in vegetarian/vegan places or at Starbuck's.

"No dairy" is "keine Milchprodukte".

Anyway, enjoy your trip!