Thread: The Voluptuous Vegan

Default The Voluptuous Vegan

I got The Voluptuous Vegan but the recipes have way too many ingredients in them that I would have to purchase for just that meal. I like Indian food and leeks on occasion but I need a cookbook with just some simple recipes for everyday that have familiar tastes. I have a two year old also and he pretty much wants to eat only bagels so I have to find things for him that don't have odd textures. He has issues with texture. There can't be crunchy things in a creamy dish or chewy things in a crunchy dish etc. Maybe I can find an all bagel cookbook.
    ‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’ Edmund Burke

Slightly Crazy 1gentlemaorispirit's Avatar

Default Re: The Voluptuous Vegan

Quote mysonvaughn View Post
    I got The Voluptuous Vegan but the recipes have way too many ingredients in them that I would have to purchase for just that meal. I like Indian food and leeks on occasion but I need a cookbook with just some simple recipes for everyday that have familiar tastes. I have a two year old also and he pretty much wants to eat only bagels so I have to find things for him that don't have odd textures. He has issues with texture. There can't be crunchy things in a creamy dish or chewy things in a crunchy dish etc. Maybe I can find an all bagel cookbook.

The ultimate Bagel Cookbook by Sarah Maxwell. It's not vegan, but I have veganised several recipes.
    I make no apologies for myself, my passions, my love, my honesty, my intensity, my soul. Reach beyond your fears and take all of me or nothing at all.