Thread: The Accidental Vegan by by Devra Gartenstein

Default Re: Vegan Cookbooks

I use The Accidental Vegan by by Devra Gartenstein. The recipes are all very good and very easy. Most of the recipes don't require a trillion ingredients which I like.
    I also have Vegan Planet by Robin Robertson. Great recipes here too.

Quote Franny
    I use The Accidental Vegan by by Devra Gartenstein. The recipes are all very good and very easy. Most of the recipes don't require a trillion ingredients which I like.
    I also have Vegan Planet by Robin Robertson. Great recipes here too.
    I have "The Accidental Vegan" cookbook too. I agree with "recipes are all very good and very easy. Most of the recipes don't require a trillion ingredients which I like."
    I recommend it to new vegans, old vegans, vegetarians, meat eaters who are trying to eat more veggie and lazy folks.

The Accidental Vegan has so many delicious recipes that are simple to make.

i also love Natural Foods Cookbook: Vegetarian Dairy-Free Cuisine by Mary Estella. this is technically not a vegan cookbook because it has a small section that contains fish recipes for macrobiotics. Since there are only 10 of these recipes it's easy to ignore and most of the food in here is vegan and so delicious it's well worth it to buy it anyway. these are the two books that i use the most.