Thread: RIP Peter Brock

Cool RIP Peter Brock

Sorry that Peter Brock crashed into a tree and died today. I remember when he wrote in an article that he was vegan; I don't know if he ever changed from that, but veganism was not mentioned in the articles today. He received the Order of Australia for what he had done for car racing (not my favourite sport but he was intensely popular).
    Eve

Default Re: RIP Peter Brock

It's been a shocking last few days
    This is the third celebrity death for the week...
    I also heard that Brock was a vegan. He certainly always looked pretty healthy for a 60 year old!

Default Re: RIP Peter Brock

Yes, Imapeach, he certainly was a vegan. However, in all the page after page of tributes to Brocky, or 'Peter Perfect', Peter the Great, King of the Mountain, etc, nobody mentioned his lifestyle except a few lines in the Weekend Australian. They said all sorts of nice things about him, but then:

"although in later years, the toxin-free, yoga-practising vegan with a keen knowledge of theosophy became another man."

What, no good to be free of toxins, practise yoga, and be a vegan?

I saw a sweet cartoon, with Peter Brock driving his 05 car up towards heaven, and walking in the clouds nearby with a crocodile under his arm was Steve Irwin, and Brocky calls out "wanna lift mate?"
    Eve