Thread: Vegan Housemates

Lightbulb Vegan Housemates

Thought this might make a useful post for people moving around or with vacancies coming up...

....and for the first post... Household of three with a vacancy coming up soon in Prospect, not far from Adelaide. Remaining tenants female 22 and male 28 (me) - no relation - share a large house with a large garden. Housemate is an omnivore but we all respect each others choices and right to choose them, but it would be nice to share with another vegan. Room available late November 2004. If interested or know anyone that might be, it would be great to hear from you.

What country is that in?

Australia - I started this thread under the Australia and New Zealand sub title - but anyone can post to it of course.

Oops. I didn't see that.

Default Vacancy closed...

...We have a new housemate. Not a vegan, I guess you could say she is a potential vegan nothing quite like a captive audience... She has a little dog which means the neighbourhood cat that kills the doves, blackbirds and pigeons in our backyard will possibly move on. I 'like' cats but don't like living around them, especially if they are wanton killers. It will be interesting educating the new person about the delights of living with a vegan and the 'peculiar' boundaries around sharing cooking instruments. So far my housemates have been mostly careful but there is the odd slip up. *sigh* oh for the day when I can live in a vegan household... I am content though.
    "if compassion is extreme, then call me an extremist"

i wish u lived in sydney, i'd move in, maybe i'll move state

Default Re: Vegan Housemates

Reviving an old thread here. I really need a vegan (or vegetarian) housemate here in morphett vale, south australia. Rent is $135 pw plus bills and internet. On a direct bus route to flinders and Adelaide. The rest is in this advert. http://adelaide.gumtree.com.au/c-Uni...AdIdZ219571215
    Feel free to email or PM questions etc.

Thanks

Paul.