Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know about a Kung Fu school I attend in the US. It is pobably one of the most awesome vegan communities of which I have ever been a part. They are based in Denver, Colorado, but they have 16 schools around the country. You can goto their school list on their website at www.shao-lin.com. Master David and Master Sharon are both 8th degree Elder Master Blackbelts, vegans, animals lovers, and two of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet. In my opinion, they have turned more people vegan than anyone else I know. They also donate a lot of money to local animal right groups and sanctuaries.

However, not all their instrcutors are vegan, so depending on the school you goto, you may or may not have a vegan instructor.

If is a great way to make vegan friends, get in shape, and improve your health in mind, body, and spirit. Plus, you are learning invaluable self defense as well. The great thing about Kung Fu is that it promotes longevity of the body. Feel fee to ask me any questions, however I am pretty new to their school, so I will probably tell you to email or call them