I just wanted to let people know about Skye Cooks who have catered two entirely vegan events for me recently. The food has been fabulous and a real hit with all my guests - the vegans, veggies and the meat-eaters.
They aren't a veggie company but certainly do impressive vegan food. I would use them again.
Here is a list of what I had for a buffet:-
1. Catalan spinach and cumin filo parcels, with a chili tomato dip.
2. Wild mushroom filo money bags.
3. Cherry tomato and caramelized tart tatin.
4. Tuscan sunshine vegetables with vegan pesto in a basil pastry cup.
5. Marinated tofu purses filled with minted broad bean pate.
6. Ciabbatta crostini with artichoke pate and deep fried rocket.
7. Gado gado salad. (Platter of raw vegetables with an Indonesian peanut sauce).
8. Calzone filled with butternut squash, peppers, aubergine and sundried tomatoes.
9. Filo cups with butter bean and chervil puree topped with a sun blushed tomato half.
10. Montpellier peppers. (Roast baby peppers filled with cherry vine tomatoes, smoked garlic, olives & capers)
11. Crisp wonton cases filled with crunchy asian salad with peanuts and sweet chilli and lime dressing.
SKYE COOKS LTD
Web - www.skyecooks.co.uk
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel - 07939 592724
(based in East London - I think they will deliver quite a distance, you just have to pay more for delivery the further away you are)