Thread: Special Appeal from the Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary - Help Our Chilean Friends

Thumbs up Special Appeal from the Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary - Help Our Chilean Friends

Folks

I've just had a mail from the Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary Trust re Special Appeal from the Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary - Help Our Chilean Friends!‏ in which they ask for financial help for the rescued primates at the Centro de Rescate de Primates, Peńaflor, in order to undertake extensive repairs caused by the earthquake.

If you'd like to help by donating please go here

You can also help human primates in the affected area by following the link on the google homepage which points to where you can donate to UNICEF.

Thanks.

If the moderators or admins feel that this post is not appropriate or in the wrong location, please accept my apologies and feel free to remove this post and/or relocate elsewhere on the forum.

Default Re: Special Appeal from the Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary - Help Our Chilean Fri

Thanks for posting that Vegcurry, have just made a donation, I do hope they get the funds desperately needed.

Default Re: Special Appeal from the Wild Futures Monkey Sanctuary - Help Our Chilean Fri

Hope there has been some MORE generous caring vegans

Bumping up, ANYONE pretty vegan please.

It's a good cause so I expect others have donated, but they may not want to post about it.

I do hope so harpy

BlackCats

Thanks for posting VC.

Quote harpy View Post
    It's a good cause so I expect others have donated, but they may not want to post about it.
    I think so too. I usually sign most petitions posted on the forum but I rarely bother to post about it.